Shadowverse

New format is out. It's time to reinstall the game, fags. Yu-gay-oh players not welcome.

Attached: 20220224_115307.jpg (960x540, 203.08K)

my guy, MTG Arena exists now. If I want a freemium card game I'll just play that. Shadowverse to me was basically just methadone to avoid paying for MTGO, I have no clue why someone would play it in 2022

Because it's fun, unlike MTGA.

Attached: CHEESED.png (128x119, 44.92K)

I made a resolution to not touch anything by Cygames ever again. Not because I consider them that bad, but because me and the ways they handle games and characters are incompatible. I get only disappointment and burnout in the long run.
t. former SV and GBF player of ~3.5 and 2 years respectively

Attached: luck is a skill.webm (852x480, 2.72M)

You don't have to devote your entire life to the game. Play a week or two here and there and take breaks.

Hearthstone did this but it's only during halloween for some retarded reason.
A major issue is that in the beginning the game was really fun, but then aids decks came and soon every deck became an aids deck and now I have to play an aids deck to do anything..

Holy shit I thought it was just me, I literally just played this game until MTG Duels came out, stopped playing that because the economy sucked then got pranked into playing MTGA.

>now I have to play an aids deck to do anything..
At least it's a different aids deck every month.

Same here, I quit around Neutral Blood meta during wonderland and similarly for Granblue just after you could MLB the Eternals.

hearthstone can't do it because the deck limit is 30. really tight deckbuilding already

Hearthstone hasn't been a card game for a long time now.

I quit because they kept nerfing dimension shift but left shit like that blood card from wonderland alone

Still no new class?

correct. after the disaster that is mercs i wonder whats keeping it afloat

2 classes!?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90.32K)

Why? Eight not good enough for you?

>limited time

Nah im good, let me know when homebrewing a jank deck is viable again.

Still no new class?

Got around 500 hours on Shadowverse but can't really come back to it after playing Yugioh, the complexity and cardpool is just on another level.

Good luck getting enough gems to make new decks.

Already got 5 decks on my main account with around 6k gems saved up, and I can just make a new account to easily play any other deck.