Are there any actual reasons to not get a Steam Deck?

Are there any actual reasons to not get a Steam Deck?

Attached: steam-deck-laptop.jpg (1855x1044, 197.43K)

>"Piracy means no Nintendo Magic"
inb4

I already have a good PC so a steam deck is somewhat pointless?

I already have a switch so why would i need this?

- You already have a nice PC and don't want to play video games elsewhere
- You don't have money
- You literally can't (e.g. live in wrong country)
- Games you want to play might not work because it runs Linux

battery life

Attached: four hours.webm (600x512, 365.32K)

Well there's having to wait until after July if you do end up ordering one now, though that might be a good thing if tinkering scares you.

What am I going to use it for, playing games while pooping?

This, 90% of games i want to play on it are multiplayer games and mmos. I picked up an aya neo pro and find it to be the best option to steam link play.

The switch is 3 isnt it

Plus angry jew fag....in 2022....kys

A retroid pocket 2 plus like a normal person.

not when you can scalp it

I hate where the select and start buttons are on that thing, pass.

I'm poor

>"But the Switch!"

Playing vidya while swinging in a hammock outside seems comfy af.

Look buddy, giving you the benefit of the doubt you aren't a shill, a twelve to fifteen hundred dollar GPDerivative isn't really anywhere in the same batting as a steam deck.

it's kind of a niche use case, someone who is autistic enough to play configure pc games on linux but is also okay with them running at moderate settings and a capped frame rate.
i had a hammock and it massively fucked up my back

Can it run p4G?

Bad screen, bad battery life. I won’t get a portable that can’t do 3 hours of battery- launch Switch proved to me that’s the bottom limit for my tolerance. Games would have to be so slow and low resolution on the deck that at that rate I’d rather just use a Switch OLED, enjoy the sizable library it has, and bask in the 6 hour battery life + OLED screen.

Emulation is soulless

Watch how when portal comes to switch, it will be better there than deck. Both will be 720p, 30fps, and have motion controls, but only one of them will have an OLED screen and 6 hours of battery life kek

if you're a poorfag I guess

>>poor
>>cheapest way to play games compared to power

whats this guys name?

Yes, though you might need glorious eggroll. The most common complain is sometimes in cutscenes audio fucks up because jap devs use shitty wmv encoding

this game is a bitch to run on loonix, better off emulating the original. pcsx2 works fine on 'nix