Gamecube chad here, which console did you experience this bodacious compilation?

gamecube chad here, which console did you experience this bodacious compilation?

Attached: vidya.jpg (209x250, 15.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOUUS6JIRQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gamecube, a friend let my borrow it. I mostly just watched the Sonic CD opening for hours on end.

lol i kept rewatching it too, the song was so catchy

When I was a really young kid I watched my brother play the PS2 version whereas when I was an older kid I had the GameCube version. Now I have the PS2 version..

Xbox

you finally grew up?!

I have the Xbox platinum hits release

PS2, holy shit the History song track makes me so nostalgic... 10/10 compilation

the original mega collection that my parents got alongside the GameCube I got for Christmas. Sonic 2 with my bro was soul and getting stuck at Sonic 3s Hydrocity act 2 because we were too dumb to use spindash to go up the ramps then one day while playing solo using Tails figuring out he could swim so I used his swim to get past that part of the act and when the levels background changes and the song plays for longer than 10 seconds that was a amazing moment. Then I got stuck at the barrel for a few years kek. Now a days I play Sonic 1 2 and CD through the whitehead ports and 3 through AIR

>watching the Sonic CD videos
>not looking at the comic book covers
youtube.com/watch?v=yOUUS6JIRQ0

Gamecube brochacho

Gamecube for original and ps2 for plus
Then I got gem collection on 360
so many hours listening to remix's and comic covers. The nostalgic theme i hear now makes me sad now

Stupid eBay sellers

Attached: PXL_20220228_231032938~2.jpg (3024x4032, 2.08M)

scammed em!

>scams you with game worth more money

>worth more moeny
wait what?

I had it on ps2. Although I have a mega drive and sega CD with all the sonic games anyway. Word to the wise- the sega CD fucking blows and breaks constantly

I just briefly checked on ebay. its only a couple dollars more, but its not like he put in a copy of madden 2002 or something.

i need to start checking out my old ps2 games. Might be worth 1 gamestop game

they can still hold decent value. the real value is in stuff like 1st party gamecube titles, since those are super common and still worth a lot of money. common ps2 games really arent worth much money, even if they are good games.

oh yea gamecube games. I got some popular ones like smash and pokemon XD
Imma look for some more.
They might be worth $500 in 20 years

if you care about selling them, I would sell them now honestly. once the nostalgiafags stop caring, the prices will go back down. same thing happened with nes, snes, and n64 games. games like melee have literally no reason to be worth $70, it was literally the #1 best seller on the gamecube. its not rare, the demand is just super high right now.

Hmm ok. I'll think about. thanks user

Attached: urgah.png (1200x1500, 39.65K)

Yeah dude I get lost listening to it.
Also I played it first on gamecube at a friends and then a cousin gave me her ps2 disc. I fucking played it to no end.