How to fix Elden Ring in 3 easy steps

How to fix Elden Ring in 3 easy steps
>scrap open world and the unnecessary copy + paste catacombs and caves
>take the absolute kino areas of the game and build an interconnected world DkS1 style
>call it DkS4

Attached: 1646103769177.jpg (3640x2048, 1.31M)

No thanks gigantic areas are the best part.

scrap yourself

>make game DS1 style
>hurr durr it's just another greatest hits clone

OP is a newnigger that started with Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 or Dark Souls 3, please understand, he wasn't there when we got an entire decade of those games

>hurr durr it's just another greatest hits clone
but we literally got that

ah yes, the kino flower picking in the open world

How to be a faggot
1. Post this thread

>why yes i love extending the play time by spending 5 min holding forward just to get to the next area of interest
kys ubishit gaymer

literally all they needed to do that sticks out to me is add armor to the world loot. It's sorely missed. But otherwise this is the most I've felt like playing dark souls 1 in a long time. In a way that 2 and 3 and even bloodborne couldn't do for me.

stop obsessively picking fruit you dont have to

>5 min
lol
you didn't play the game, you can't run more that 15-30 seconds without finding something new

This is the first time I've played a video game where the open world actually enhanced the experience instead of feeling like padding.

>fix
Can't fix a masterpiece

>DUURRRRR INTERCONNECTED WORLD!!!!!!
nigger you can explore the whole fucking continent in any direction
ds1 faggots deserve the rope

100% improvement. Fucking the open world meme.

Honestly, the metroidvania aspect of souls games were fun. It took actual level design. Open-world reduces that devload significantly

you're probably not that far into the game then

I don't really understand the issue here. How was Dark Souls originally not "open world" you started the game and could meander to literally any boss you wanted. How is that not open world? Just because there wasn't a big field?

This. Best open world I've seen in a long time. Going underground after exploring most of the topside got me real horny

>still holding shields wrong after 4 games
i dont understand bros...

elden ring is the most ds1 FROM game besides demon's souls though