Aaaaand dropped

Aaaaand dropped

Attached: 041A3329-12C2-4C0C-BBBD-B04DBCE1D34E.jpg (1350x1098, 285.34K)

Words cannot convey how much contempt I have for chuds like you.

why do you guys always expect everyone to be up to date with obscure drama or whatever and shit up the board. I'm guessing this has something to do with an E-celeb, yes?

>dedicating a memorial to a man that's still alive
huh? is this some kind of joke or something?

Emulation developer that faked his death and blamed it on an internet site
, was supposedly living in japan, but there were 0 american deaths in the timeframe where he supposedly died.

>near
>their
>non gendered eulogy
Gee I wonder who it could be and how they died.

Well that sure aged well

Attached: velociprey joy.png (128x128, 22.1K)

This video was made today

Flase

>This video was made today

So he released expired milk then?

Attached: 23809834zp.png (900x900, 1.03M)

why do people still think he's dead after they found out no Americans died at the time?

You can dedicate things to people before they're dead. Have you ever read a book in your life? 99.999% start with a dedication.

Did you get this from travel.state.gov? Not that I care about the supposedly dead guy but this sounds like a really interesting yet useless topic.

Attached: a.jpg (958x589, 55.85K)

>and they will not be forgotten.
so what's your cope for that? "You can promise to not forget someone before they're dead!"?

Most thesis I've read are dedicated to the parents or spouse of the person writing the document.

t. a guy who has had to read many such bullshit documents.

Context?

It is clearly in the style of a memorial for the dead. "Will not be forgotten" isn't something you say about the living who are still working.

He faked his death and got away with it

nothing of real importance to your life.

Near? wasn't that L's successor in death note? didn't know he did emulation on the side.

Christ. Someone could cure cancer, save gaming, fulfill (You)r every wish, and you'd still find a reason to complain if they so much as held views slightly too far left. Get a hobby. Do something with your life.

Mello would like a word

>ACK

Attached: near.jpg (480x262, 15.05K)