I love PC gaming

I love PC gaming

Attached: 1632015238576.png (648x679, 263.56K)

PC
Personal Cuckolds

What a hero he fixed elden ring

fine with me
now stop bitching that it has no pausing

90% of gamers don't even know their keyboard has a Pause button.

zoomers should died

t.cucked consolelet

I don't know about your guys but I have a life and having to tell someone to gtfo while I'm killing a boss makes me feel bad.

They don't have them because they fell for the 60% size meme

Your gamer card is revoked

Just quit out. That's always been the way to pause in souls games.

>falling for the minimalist RGB bullshit red switches fuck whatever

Attached: not good.jpg (679x657, 88.71K)

Even my laptop has a pause button, then again it also has a numpad

>wake up and check for updates to the stuttering and shit
>bunch of shit about making improvements to the steamdeck
>problem with high mouse sensitivity fixed
>nothing more in the last 2 days
oh god, they're not just gonna leave it like this are they? i waited years for this fucking game and durante probably isnt even alive anymore.

Is "stand in a safe spot, get up and leave" too hard?

calm your tits retard sekiro got plenty of updates and that game doesn't even have multiplayer.

Worried about this as well. If the rating had stayed negative, it would’ve forced them to release updates sooner, but I guess that’s out of the question now

good now can they make a mod to change the button prompts to playstation ones?

It’s going to take them more than 3 days to fix stuttering issues, dumbass. The issues are likely connected to how the game loads and draws content within the open world, which takes time to fix for a game this large

Attached: 51C9F6B9-AD44-46FB-BC76-82E37E978A95.jpg (937x1024, 99.88K)

And pressing the "Esc" key won't pause the game too?
I'm just asking, I didn't played the game

No.

>he doesn't know what his FN key does

That's fucking awful then.
And this shit is praised?

Because it's a hardcore game. Git gud faggot. If you want to piss or shit, do it on a bottle or a plastic bowl.

exactly, fromsoft say "dw we're working on it" and suddenly it goes from Mixed to Mostly Positive, despite still being a shitshow. What motivation do they have to improve it in a timely manner now? Most people will just let it sit in their library and wait.
it's almost like they knew it was stuttering before release but released it anyway, even after having an extra month or whatever when they delayed it

It has online connectivity. If you can't stand leaving the game unpaused in a safe spot, you're a retard.

They allowed you to pause for Sekiro which is a much faster paced game. No idea why they're so against it for Souls.

being able to pause, heal, replenish buffs, etc makes any game a joke. Just look at metroidvanias like Aria of Sorrow

It's a shame you can't use it in online mode due to anticheat. I don't mean invasions obviously, but there's no reason pausing needs to be incompatible with ghosts, bloodstains, messages, etc.

Same. I feel like I can only play this game if I can be 99% sure I won't be interrupted, which basically means late at night. Otherwise I risk losing progress through no fault of my own, which is frustrating rather than fun.

It's a great game, but no pausing is the one thing that does piss me off.

The Proton devs already have some stutter fixes implemented in their d3d12-to-vulkan wrapper. Apparently the game uses the D3D12 APIs in some rather stupid ways.

That's a dog shit excuse

BamCo wouldn't let them delay it again.
They need their money for doing nothing.

How's it hard to understand? Sekiro is a single player game, the rest are multiplayer. It would only make sense to enable pause in offline mode.

I don't think anyone wants to be able to page through the menus in safety. Keep the menus exactly as they are, except add a separate pause button with just "resume" and "quit game" as the options.

I think it's because they don't want you to pause and quit the game if you're about to die. Death is a lot less punishing in Sekiro so it's not needed.

You want a pause button in an MMO too dumbfuck?

Only trannies and retards think of Souls games as multiplayer games.