Comfy Elden Ring Discussion thread

There's way way way too much fucking content in this game, literally enough for 100+ hours worth on your first playthrough

Attached: 20220228051227_1.jpg (1920x1080, 320.35K)

Attached: blockpoke.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

>only just beat Rennala
>35 hours in
I'm having fun. Where's the next recommended route, Caelid?

> Tfw finally got kicked off a ledge by patches
You know, I was expecting to get fucked by something leading up to that but patches caught me off guard for some reason

Attached: chest.jpg (931x935, 417.56K)

start rannis quest first then caelid

margit killed me like 4 times so im uninstalling this stupid game

You posted this in the last thread. Did you forget?

follow the map like a Ring, Altus plains is the next intended zone but make sure you go to the top left of Liurnia first
ignore this, Altus before Caelid. Caelid enemies are far stronger than anything in Altus.

Dude would've found his head anywhere, impressive.

Attached: 1638949166406.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

He's diversifying.

Huh, just found out that you can press R2 and dodge simultaneously while two handing curved swords or rapiers to do the attack where you jump backwards. The one you had instead of a kick in the earlier games. Tried the same with other weapon classes but apparently it's just that type of weapons.

Glad to see that shields still make these "hard" games a joke.

>enough for 100+ hours worth on your first playthrough
You guys always say that and then it turns out it's like 60 hours tops.

Tell me where you got it immediately.

no, i post them in each thread since there's lots of different people coming in

Oh, well that's really stupid, and you should stop doing it.

Attached: big hammer.jpg (1280x1326, 748.45K)

???
retard

No :)

Attached: stamina drain.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I hear some bell jingling when I approach this bush, what the fuck is it?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 635.73K)

Attached: lone soldier.jpg (2369x1329, 581.71K)

God I love barricade shield.

Can't say about the rest of the game but there are five main locations and I've finished the first at ~22h mark, second at ~41h.
It's fucking HUGE.

Quick question, Is the parry window on the buckler style shields that much better than the heater shields, if at all? I can’t imagine why you would trade a couple frames for 100% damage reduction.

Attached: BE0B677C-8B6B-4E5B-B6E6-DBDCCB3C1C0A.jpg (3840x2160, 946.84K)

yo dude where did you get the winged armor ?

How do I get down there? Is that survivable?

Attached: 1245620_20220301035802_1.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

>he still thinks there are only 5 major areas

oh no no

here

Attached: feather chest.jpg (2142x1440, 2.07M)

Anyone what comes after the Fire Giant?
Also is it too late to finish Ranni's quest after finishing Morgot?

Attached: .jpg (2560x1440, 381.89K)

alarm trap

Do you guys like my new sword?

Attached: download (4).jpg (2560x1440, 933.46K)

Bless you.

just outside here

Attached: armor.jpg (2560x1440, 3.15M)

I just got the whip for the first time and realized I absolutely should have gone as a STR/FTH/DEX charcacter and done a Simon Belmont playthrough of the game

Where does the volcano manor girl go after, you kill the snake boss?

That's not a sword that's a swo

Why the fuck are there 300 summon signs INSIDE the boss of General Radan? Do I just pick two? died without trying cause I didnt know what to do lol. going with Blaidd and Alexander if it doesn't matter.

>mfw invading at the debate parlor and luring hosts out to the iron maiden
It's like fucking beyblade up here

Attached: It's DEH.jpg (225x224, 4.52K)

do it pussy

So it's there to fuck you over if you try to sneak into that camp?
Seems kinda useless since it's faster and more efficient to just run in with your horse

Literally what the FUCK do you do against Crucible Knight
I killed him the first time in the Gaol when I was overleveled, now I’m fighting him with the Misbegotten Warrior and its a pain in the ass. The only fucking attack it’s safe to get a hit in is the shield bash. While I wait for him to do that I watch him attack constantly, leaving no room to hit him. For the few moves it does look safe to hit him he will just tailswipe you if you attack

Last time I got tricked by this was Metro Exodus where it turned out that only the first two zones were large and all the others were small and linear.

Radahn is unmitigated ass

I love how wide open the game is but I hate how I feel like I'm missing so many questlines let alone other important items, there's a few NPCs already I just barely noticed by checking back areas I went to already and it's going to be so annoying to do them without a guide.

SUMMON EVERYONE
ITS WAR AND IT IS GLORIOUS

>wake
>eat
>work
>eat
>finally a few minutes of free time to play Elden Ring
>server maintenance

Attached: 5.jpg (499x344, 33.05K)

I tried to like the claws, the range on them is just too fucking atrocious.

Anyone know what this is referring to? And is this phantom patches or just generic bald npc?

Attached: FMu3pdPWQAAWxtk.jpg (1920x1080, 326.39K)

You can use all of them

Multiple times

Anyone knows what happens if you do ranni's quest before killing rennala?

Damn that looks so much better than the Ds3 version. What are the requirements?

If you glue yourself to crucible knight and spin clockwise, he literally can not hit you in phase 1. Its free af for his solo fight, idk about the double fight im not that far in.

Where can one find Smithing [6] Stones?

patches has a whole quest line/shop so if you don't recognize him you must've have missed all his stuff

just lost connection on xbox AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is there a Any Forums multiplayer password that everyone uses?

it cockblocks you because you need to open a chest in rennalas room

also.. you dont really kill her

Oh shit.

It's referring to being gay for pay.

why do all the faith spells suck ass? Is there are a melee faith weapon I can use instead?

I ended up killing him by accident, dude had so little health :/

24 STR
14 DEX
23 ARC

pretty much. murkwater cave has them too and if you trigger them, the sleeping bandits in a room further in will wake up and swarm you

How do you get past this thing?
Can't roll through it and there aren't any ledges on the sides to take cover in.

Attached: P5NrTZ3p90.jpg (2560x1440, 537.77K)

Post your Tarnishedfus!

Attached: 20220228_003405.png (885x966, 678.89K)

I've heard people mention patches here multiple times, where the fuck is he?

i summoned for that fight, only summon ive used in 40 hours of gameplay

How do you open that chest anyways? I got to the point in Ranni's quest where she let me in to the study hall but that was it

Because it's a festival.
Seriously this is one of most fun fights in all souls games if you do it as developers likely intended - summoning everyone and playing aggressively. There isn't anything close to amount of chaos you get.

>the flame spells
>Black Flame
>Lightning Spear
>Honed Bolt
These are great. The Dragon Claw is pretty good too but costs a lot of FP and has a slow cast.

guys I killed the dude that waits outside the stranded graveyard when i met him again in the rose church
I just felt like it
did i fuck up
straight yes or no answers only please

Attached: 1620253474036.jpg (700x565, 35.33K)

I unlocked him as a vendor and bought some of his stuff, opened his chest and got teleported to the woods like 20 hours but I haven't gone back to talk to him

>tfw no ranni gf

Someone posted it earlier but I had to go into work and the thread got deleted. There's a catacombs around the edge of Radahn's field and Caedel with a statue pointing to it but I can't find it when I go to look.

Attached: 1401110863080.png (470x454, 10.83K)

if you do a couple of things for him he gives you a infinite use invasion item

>23 ARC

Attached: 1542406375845.png (456x465, 416.99K)

WHY AM I IN SELIA

server maintenance

>35 hours in
>literally just exploring Liurnia for the first time

anyone know where i can get some early ashes that give int scaling?

Oh for fucks sake, that what I was missing. Was trying to find summon signs for Alexander and wolf man to do the quest line but was standing outside the boss teleport thinking thats where they would be

Gonna go back now and murder this fucker

it just seems like I have no time to cast and aim and even if I do it does meh damage + i need to spam fp potions because I spent all my levels on faith instead of mind or whatever gives you more fp

no but you miss out on a very early teleport to demigod moghwyns home but trust me, you are not ready for that place.

I have the zweihander and the Greatsword. Show me some more colossal swords.

Do you have to specifically enable something in order to get invaded? Haven't been invaded this entire time.

You need to either use an item or have someone summoned for the first half of the game

is there any benefit gained from waiting to use that item, like quest related? It says to wait for the right time

please help

Attached: 1626545607416.jpg (601x473, 54.62K)

>Want to coop in Limgrave
>All summons are for Agheel
>Host runs in and immediately dies
Holy fuck people are shit at this game. Agheel is also a pain in the ASS to fight on foot. Out of all the bosses in Limgrave to summon for that's got to be the worst one.

Neither have I. And I have the item from the round table phantom that lets it happen

Attached: 20220301050658_1.jpg (1920x1080, 400.02K)

Yeah that's possible but if the thread is to be believed there's more than just the five main areas. What's the worst case scenario? 80 hours? That's still pretty insane.

is the PC game really unplayable?

Is it feasible to level Vigor, DEX, INT, AND Faith in one playthrough? I'm having fun with being a Samurai and eventually want to get the Moonveil Katana, but I also really want to use this Sword of Night and Flame I got. It's asking for 24 Faith though.

Attached: MITSUBISHI SAN.jpg (1116x1077, 238.39K)

i had absolutely zero issues on pc besides the game being a bit choppy when fighting Tree Sentinel

is that a hecking game of thrones reference

I think they just havent' figured out that the majority of the open world in this game is designed to be tackled by going horseback

Yeah you need a good window to hit them, but that's been the case always

not him but i had not seen these, fuck off asshole

if I give that dude my glintkey can i still get back into the academy after I beat the boss?

I've had literally no issues.
9900k @ 4.7
32GB DDR4

>get pushed into a corner by charging enemies
>literally can't move because their bodies are apparently made of fucking solid stone
>uselessly roll against them trying to get out as the camera spazzes
>get murdered by a flurry
Thank you, shitty Fromsoft collision detection

finally found armor that works with this helmet, we crusader now

Attached: 20220228220945_1.jpg (2560x1440, 663.17K)

the claw shotgun is basically an instant cast with good damage, especially when paired with the STR talisman

WHY AM I IN CAELID
ANDWER ME GODDMIT IM FUCKING SCARED A TIMY FUCKING MIDGTE EITH SCIMITARS ALMOST KILLED ME

Actual spoilers
I found it bros... After so long...

Attached: 20220228220954_1.jpg (2560x1440, 792.9K)