>>590441559

glad i decided to wait

Attached: steam deck 2.png (573x482, 214.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/prK24ojMGK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ngl this is cap

Attached: 238940283942839402839404.jpg (1536x2048, 503.17K)

uhhh.... steamies?

Attached: qCpU1qh.png (1920x1152, 181.72K)

yo them jordans kinda nice bro

Nothing more than a shitpost.
Of course Valve would already be planning the next iteration. Did you think they would just sit on their asses for the next five years? Technology is constantly moving forward.
Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have each stated in interviews that they begin R&D on their next hardware as soon as the previous one launches. It's just how things work.

thx cuz

I'm sure the next one will be nice, though it is likely going to target a higher price bracket, and is obviously far off from being released. I think I would have liked getting one, but it won't do everything I want or need, such as many JP visual novels or 1440p external display gaming at a consistent 60 fps. Otherwise, it seems like a respectable choice considering our current market constraints. I don't even have a GPU, and the highest end version of this would cost as much as many lower tier ones on the aftermarket. Maybe I should have bought in after all...

fucking hell this is blowing my mind
youtu.be/prK24ojMGK4
how can other chinktoys compete? this shit is going to be so nice for emulation. i love that you can toggle too.

there's like two games in this pic that I would actually play

can they make a linux handheld that's actually portable next time

NOOOOOOO, DELETE THIS, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FLOP! IT'S NOT FAIR, NINTENDO DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!

For me, I’m going to wait until Steam Deck 3. Probably sometime in 2025-26. My Switch OLED will last me until then and I have a real PC for the rest.

It’s blowing your mind because people have been sleeping on the steam controller for over 5 years now. Wake up, bro.

Delicious cope. I hope you cry good when they release the real thing in a year.

Have you seen Dolphin running on the Deck? x3 resolution and peak performance.

>he's waiting for the deck 2
retard. it's going to be superseded by the deck 3, i'm just going to wait for that

IT'S OK TO BE SCAMMED BY GABEN INSTEAD OF NINTENDO, RIGHT STEAM BROS?

>Valve
>Deck 3
user...

Valve hasn't updated the Index nor release new Steam controllers despite performing very well. What makes you think the Steam Deck 2 will come out anytime soon when Valve just sits on their hardware products just as bad as their video game development?

More like Steam Deck 2 Episode 1

>steam deck gets a sequel before the actual steam does
PC bros...

ballin.

Frankly I'm not too surprised given that Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

The difference in sales figures. While both of your examples are moderate successes, so long as there isn't a massive drop off in orders, this thing is going to completely eclipse them.

can't wake up until Q2+ y live