Can't be too far from him because he jumps and one shot you

>Can't be too far from him because he jumps and one shot you
>Can't be too close or he'll do a 4x hit combo that will kill you
>Can't be in medium range or else he will keep stabbing you with his staff

Who the fuck thought putting this as the first boss was a smart idea?!?!?!

Attached: margit-pic.jpg (1600x900, 245.65K)

You can dodge all of his attacks

filtered

you're still on this guy? I beat him on the second session.
The guy after him is much harder, I decided to go do a bunch of exploring before facing him again.

There's literally only one attack of his that I couldn't consistently dodge (though it's definitely doable).
Literally git gud. We have this same conversation every couple of years and the answer remains the same

I beat him by just attacking after his big AoE jump attacks because his patterns with the stick are normal, but he sometimes whips out his light sword and that's where the bullshit begins.

Just get the meteorite staff, and the rock spell, play Astrologer, level up and then use the jellyfish to help you

Margit dies so easy

Now if you wanted to talk about how the game is literally the same boss fight every time and it’s an overrated experience that’s different

I died to this guy countless times as a Hero. It was much easier, when i used the Jellyfish and fought solo.

I feel like everyone needs to clarify what class they're playing when they talk about whether Margit is easy or hard. My suspicion is that all the people saying "feh he was so easy I beat him my second try" are playing magic cowards instead of warrior chads

beat him second try as one of my first bosses. vagabond +1 halberd. get good.

average level to beat him?
I beat him as a lvl 25 samurai
2 handing, of course
I've beaten him, the Tree Sentinel, and the horsefag that appears at night near the bridge the opposite direction of stormveil

Godrick was wayyy easier than Margit. You can't block half of Margit's attacks without taking damage.

Im really sucking at this dude, however it's kinda neat because he has depth on what he chains his combos, has rare attacks, and some weird shit like he'll just hold his stick up in the air sometimes and then just cancel the attack if your not in range. I really feel like he got some love from the devs.

>Outs himself as a braindead class user
The absolute state of Shazam trannies.

>dying to the first slightly challenging boss who takes more than roll spam

just admit you're a fucking newfag and a zoomer and go back to reddigaf

>Can't be too far from him because he jumps and one shot you
Staying far away from him and trying to bait jumps or dash attacks was the only tactic I found that worked for me. Attacking after basically any other attack was too risky.

Summon wolves you sorry prick.

>Casts Barricade on my golden dorito
lol
lmao

it was a smart idea because most people give it a few tries fail and go explore the side areas to get more powerful

what is this meme about not being able to block. do you people just hold the block button forever and scratch your head why you get staggered?
basically every single boss in souls games other than midir can be beat with blocking, basic stamina management, and dodging 1-2 of the most telegraphed attacks
im not even good at these games but i beat slave knight gael first try doing this shit

this. swallow your pride and summon spirits. like half the bosses so far seem to be designed around it.