Elden Ring sucks

>preorder elden ring because of Any Forums hype (on pc
>preload
>open it up
>instantly notice there are controller buttons instead of keyboard button
>wtf ok
>make character
>have extreme difficulties due to being built for consolefags
>takes me like 8 minutes to make a preset character figuring out i need to right click (???)
>finally finish character
>start game
>instantly bombarded with shitty lore i do not care about and have not had enough build up to care about
>5 minute shitscene over
>first boss
>ok how do i do this
>oh its a boss youre SUPPOSED to die to, okay
>'nother cutscene (yawn)
>finally get in game
>emerge in the completely soulless open world
>walk around a bit
>realize im playing what is essentially a mass produced shit copy of darksouls (even though ive never played darksouls)
>uninspired, empty "open" world
>boring enemies
>one enemy is literally just a bunch of spheres (talk about low effort)
After this I alt-f4ed and refunded. Shit game

Attached: capsule_616x353 (1).jpg (616x353, 59.71K)

Niggers tongue my anus

my eyeballs are heavy with lust

checked

what a thread, thank you user. Upvoted.

>im a faggot retard crybaby can you listen to me gripe pretty please daddy? ;__;

ny mibba you dum as hell

try, finger, butthole

The enemy placement in this game is probably the worst I've ever seen and I've played a lot of games

eldentranny go home

Why don't you move them then? I thought the enemy placements were terrible but then I moved them about a bit, now they're probably the best in any game 9and I've played a lot of games)

>play game on inferior PC (if this story even happened)
>is bad at game
>I know, I'll just go and shitpost on Any Forums instead because I can't play the game

its getting a bit tiresome desu

Any Forumstards are becoming so desperate lmao

fromtrannies defens eshill team

>pirate game while my GF makes me dinner
>start it up on max setting without a single issue
>smart enough to realize most 3rd person view PC games are better with controller
>enjoy game and my comfy life

It must suck being a stupid shitposter your whole life. Imagine being mad at your own dumb decisions

Attached: 1645777738231.gif (400x200, 2.75M)

>preorder elden ring because of Any Forums

stopped reading. preorders deserve this

I bought this shit and I'm just finishing installing it but I'm already starting to regret it. I played Dark Souls for 350 hours. Then I tried Dark Souls 3 but dropped it after 30 hours because I felt I got tired of the formula. Now here I am with a $60 fucking game that they say runs like shit on PCs and it looks like a perfect copy of a game I'm already tired of... At least I hope the art quality is decent with interesting things to find along the way.

honetstly I didn't care for ds3 much, just beat it once and wasn't tempted to go back, and I'm already 40 hours into elden ring. I'm enjoying it, and I think it's safe to say most of the shazamposting post launch comes from people who haven't played the game and a bunch of cherry picked webms from streamers.

it did take me a few hours to get into though, just starting I was pretty anxious. It starts to get really good when you've beaten weeping peninsula and go back to stormveil.

ok, spoonfeed me the torrent please

Attached: supahawtasn.webm (270x360, 2.85M)

Fuck up discord cunt

I hate women so god damn much bros

That many gigs wont fit in a spokn

It does suck and I’m tired of being told I’m maidenless when I have a point

You can literally change it to keyboard setting you fucking retard
But you can'take it have PS prompts so gay since I have a PS5 controller

what?

So you then get on Any Forums to bitch about how fucking retarded you are? Please, kill yourself.

>plays console game
>expects to use keyboard
What a ttotal fucking faggot.

Attached: 1644822298717.jpg (863x1200, 583.55K)