Enjoy apolitical game

>Enjoy apolitical game
>Dev seems totally apolitical, even based sometimes
>Join game's discord for help with crashing
>Ban on right wing politics, seizure inducing BLM LGBT flags, mandatory tonal indicators, pronouns in bios

Never meet your heros

Attached: discord__f_004ea2__1646101784647.gif (64x64, 226.1K)

get over it

You're already a faggot for having discord so may as well join them

>Discord bad because... it just is, okay?!

Glad I asked you about your experience, thanks for sharing your feelings.

>WAAAAAAAAA BEING A DECENT PERSON IS TOO MUCH TO ASK WAAAAAA

>call everyone you don't like a discord tranny
>publicly admit to using discord
>NOOOO DON'T CALL ME WORDS
You aren't just a faggot, you're the gayest gigatrannyfaggot on discord AND Any Forums.

It's bad because it's full of groomers, trannies, and the company collects all your data

rent free

Why do you people shit your pants whenever you're not allowed to say nigger in public?

Discord is bad because it makes people feel comfortable sharing their unhinged opinions to the public. I guess the game’s dying out anyways. If I can’t fix the crashing on launch I’ll just go back to Pavlov VR. More fun anyways, just had the random itch.

anton is a very unique fellow with strong political opinions

Cope
Also
>discord
>public
Baka

Yeah I think I ran across his twitter once by mistake, and left before my opinion of him could sour.

>check ruleset
>Rule #1: No racism or misoginy.

Why is the word nigger always the first thing that comes to your people's mind?

It said verbatim “no MAGA politics” which could mean anything. Just how power-tripping mods like to keep their rules I guess.

That's like christian right which is pretty moderate.
Your options are to leave or buy programming socks.

That's how doublethink works. Express your support for gun rights? May as well be spamming gamer words, you'll get banned the same

That's not doublethink, it's just plain old extremism.

It’s just baffling what makes them think it’s okay to be so outwardly political. Way to tell me not to play your game.

Sorry, doublethink was the wrong word and I did a shit job trying to explain the phenomena of
>racists (lib definition) are commonly right wingers
>therefore all right wingers are racist
>therefore anybody with a single conservative opinion is at least a little racist
>therefore literally all conservative stances are rooted in racism
>therefore supporting gun rights is the same thing as spamming gamer words in chat

>EVERYTHING I SUPPORT IS GOOD AND EVERYTHING I DONT IS BAD