You have 10 seconds to make a cool batman game with a completely different gameplay than Arkham

You have 10 seconds to make a cool batman game with a completely different gameplay than Arkham

Attached: ZV3FNPCKYXXMTBNER67URU2OYQ.jpg (414x311, 17.01K)

DC Universe but better

>souls like
>openworld
>30 fps

Batman Racers.

/thread

First person shooter with weapon customisation and crafting set in an open world.

that animated batman and robin game for the snes
the one with the joker on the roller coaster that I could never fucking beat FUCKK

10/10

...That's BamHam, user.

huniepop clone with all the hot villains

how's the new movie?

Retard.

Point and click adventure

it's not out yet but all my s*y friends say it's poggers

10/10 apparently
Every rotten review on rottentomatoes has made an Adam West Batman reference so I'm guessing Boomers don't like it.

Bro just call it darksouls 4.
No need to make a title. Batman my ass

Wanna go out with me and watch it?

LA Noire but you're batman

Sifu's combat + Uncharted 4's grapple + Deus Ex hub world style map + LA Noire detective skills + Thief's stealth + AC: Unity parkour system + and a good story.

It plays like Fortnite

You play as Joker in a GTA style game with wanted stars. Batman will appear when wanted star hit max.

I'd unironically make it first person, heavily focused on investigation, but not in a "x button scan the room and highlight shit" like the Witcher 3, I'd make it more about designing actual spaces with clues for the player to notice and make his own mind about it.
I'd also add a restrictive world to make distinct areas with a roster of different opponents, that way the gameplay is diverse.
Obvious grapple and gliding for fun purposes, but some of the enemies can counter with range weapons.
I'd also have a scene on first person replicating the interrogation scene from TDK, but no cinematics, you have the guy sit and can choose to beat him without the game telling you you can, changing his responses.
I think the plot could be a reimagination of year one, I really don't want bat family crap.

Detective simulator with theif like levels where your weapons are more used as tools. Getting piled on can be fought out of, but generally it'll tip off the person you're investigating, causing evidence to be detroyed or villains getting a leg up on you.

Dungeon Keeper game
Set up your goons and your traps
Watch Batman fuck everything up
Get sent to Arkham and make friends and learn new methods
Start over until you kill Batman

Gotham impostors 2, with full character customization (girls/dudes cosplaying as dc heroines/villains)

done

Attached: SMSH.gif (350x272, 700.22K)

idk I think the Arkham games do everything right except the combat
if the combat was similar to the one in Sifu for example it'd be perfect

remaster BATMAN NES
literally that's it, that game was so good i still play the first level song for time to time