Was he right?

Was he right?

Attached: Adachi.jpg (865x1459, 145.56K)

Not even slightly, there's no such thing as "talent"

NO TALENT
NO TALENT

Attached: 1646102098087.jpg (720x540, 28.09K)

He mirrors the protagonist, his loneliness and lack of success is his own fault, many people offered him friendship and success, instead, he sits home drinking himself to sleep in front of the tv.
Meanwhile the protagonist is a loser in a new school and becomes based through his own hands

Correct, everything I've gotten is through hardwork and luck

He's right.
He's also a retard that thinks "talent" applies to any skill ever, fucking EVERYONE has a talent in something, he just never found his and gave up.
Pussy ass bitch.

But the hero was born a wildcard.

Attached: 2012-12-12-064614.jpg (960x544, 99.33K)

No.
Talent is just one of an uncountably large number of factors that determine "success".
If he had blamed solely intelligence, grit, wealth, opportunity, charisma, luck, or any other single element the sentence itself would sound retarded.

He's right, but at the same time he could have used his TV powers to become a hitman or something.

Not wrong. I used to believe in talent. Then I saw a talented person's workflow and made me realize how insane he was and I wanted to be like him. But then again, you could say to work on your craft 13 hours a day is a talent in itself with no burn out.

Intelligence, charisma and luck could very well work into talent as a blanket term. Talent is something you're born with, that you can't improve no matter what. A lucklet will always have shit luck. An awkward bastard can at most, cover up how unsociable he is it as socializing will never feel natural. And stupidity is permanent even if you learn new things, you'll just be an educated moron.

I just finished this today. I looked up the endings and other stuff and it's crazy how much content I missed because I didn't use a playthrough guide. Feels like I'll have to do that any time I play an old game. Also Marie a cute.

Attached: 16218239451.jpg (700x700, 473.68K)

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Story of my life honestly. I was "talented" but I pissed it all away.

No. Talent is a decent starting point in any field of life, but learned skill overshadows that a hundred-fold.

The reality is that success is a mix of both luck and applying yourself, and anyone who says otherwise doesn't have enough experience in life actually doing shit. People who say it's all luck haven't tried applying themselves for more than a few weeks at a time. People who say it's all just "hard work" are willingly blind to just how much they're influenced by an environment outside of their control.

Even so, we live in an unprecedented time where people can access so many self-improvement resources for virtually free.

Attached: bloomer-foto.jpg (200x200, 11.68K)

the basis of success is living with determination.

Of course. There was never a point where Adachi was wrong.
Persona 4/5’s storytelling is the same “power of friendship” shit that you’ve seen dozens of times and once you grow up, you realize is feelgood bullshit. I haven’t played 3, but from what I understand the protagonist fucking dies to get his win, which seems pretty good. Real life has no happy endings or power of friendship.

I wish I could be a cop in Japan. What a fucking easy life.

Attached: bitches and whores.png (179x1675, 287.48K)

So when are they gonna release him?

CRAWWWLING INNNNNN MY SKINNNNNNN

It's a self-pity party. Look at the people who are successful. Half if not more are losers or idiots who just lucked into it. That's not talent. If they can make it, why can't anyone make it work?

user you were literally born with a Wild Card, the fact you can change Persona's at will is a talent

"Genetics"