This game is a timeless masterpiece, i think it's safe to judge anons on whether they've experienced it

this game is a timeless masterpiece, i think it's safe to judge anons on whether they've experienced it

Attached: vidya.jpg (189x267, 11.38K)

I love it, but honestly diablo-likes are just soulless games that take advantage of the human brain's dopamine reward system.

so a proper game? gacha are poison because they nickle and dime users, but Diablo 1 & 2 are such good games because they provide you with gameplay, a whole lot of game to play, for a long while

diablo 3 is a better clickan grinder

on a console it's hella fun to play co-op, like those old gauntlet dark legacy & champions of norath games, but on PC what would possess anyone to play Diablo 3, LOL

d3's wizard is my favorite iteration of the 'stand back and blow shit up' in the genre. plus she's voiced by Azula

Attached: andrey-spiridonov-cosplay-aniventure-2016-01-wizard-diablo-3-asp-3590p4[1].jpg (1920x2463, 567.46K)

it's not the best but i like frozen orb sorceress in D2

Should I buy Remaster or just stick with PlugY?

it depends

On what?

I liked it when I was younger, but now I just find the gameplay too repetitive. I know all games have their loops, it's just that ARPGs' rewards are the loot, and I'm not interested in grinding so I can grind more anymore.

pirate the original and use hamachi to play with friends

if you want economy to be part of the experience

This was my first real PC game. My mom started fucking this guy who aunt knew (aint gonna sugar coat it) and he said my Compaq shitbox needed "a real game" and bought it for me (this was 2002).

It's one of my all time favorite games and they are still married.

I use PlugY, it's obvious I'm a offlinefag

Go pd2

I never cared about trading in these games
Seems bloated

Literally a slot machine simulator disguised as a video game

it's shit unmodded and open bnet was better than regular

Attached: 1629160286010.gif (312x234, 933.73K)

i liked d2 more because of build experimentation and the fucking crazy gear and skill combos, no other diablo clone has done it for me

then what's the point in gaming honestly? it's the most pure gameplay there could ever be, playing to improve the playing perpetually.

Attached: me.jpg (309x347, 32.17K)

D2 is an endless grind perfectly suited for subhuman gambling addicts, the ultimate carrot on a stick. It is almost not a video game.

i liked diablo 1 better, mostly because of the map design.
the idea that the enviroment changes from catacombs to caves and finally hell as you go deeper and deeper is so cool.

no you retard, you play the game and you get rewarded with useful shit to play the game with, it's pure game, are you fucking allergic to a real game?

Not him but diablo was fun for me as a teen because I could afford very few games so playing games that lasted a long time like that was getting my money's worth. Now I have a black log and can be more selective

No, it's not a game, it is only a game if you play it until Hell and then drop it but only 1% of players do that, it lacks a win condition
D2 is a protogacha skinner box for autistic children

i don't see how playing more games is a general good? if you have a fun game it's great when they're beefy, one never wants the fun to end you know

play and beat Hell*

Hell is as important as Nightmare is, the game ends whenever you're done or you can push through all the way to the uber bosses, that's a solid place to plant the flag

I'm glad I played it before PoE because it would have ruined any enjoyment I got out of Diablo.

i was in on the beta before PoE came out and i ended up just going back to Diablo 2, LOL

Games need to have an established win condition in order to be considered games, otherwise they're freeplay ring-a-ring-a-rosies bullshit like Diablo 2 where all people do is kill the same bosses / unique mobs / loot the superchests / farm the racks a million times.