FREIZA, YOU FOOOOOL!

FREIZA, YOU FOOOOOL!

Attached: Frei.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Nani?

>No Skill
Indeed.

>he plays souls games so he can shoot at things from a distance
Is OP ever not a faggot?

How's the Moonlight Greatsword in this game?

I made a few webm's for it.
It's definitely really strong, but its akin to the old moonlight greatsword movesets. Its comfy but nothing flashy.

Attached: MLGS Moveset.webm (1000x658, 2.93M)

which tree has the infinite mana tear and where's that spell from?

What's the build senpai?

>Not just rolling away and hitting the enemy once in awhile inbetween attack animations
You're not playing Elden Ring correctly.

Bloodborne's is still undefeated

Attached: mlg.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

>so easy you don't even have to engage in combat
So this is the game people won't shut the fuck up about

Who told you can do this?? Melee and rolling only

>hitting the enemy once in awhile inbetween attack animations
based

Both are in Mount Gelmor.
The build is 75 INT, 20 VIG, 30 Mind
Lusat's Glintstone Staff (In Sellia)
Comet Azur (Spell in Mount Gelmor)
I combine both with the Physick tear that gives infinite mana for 10 seconds. (Also in Mt. Gelmor)
No the game's decently hard
I just wanted to go Pure sorcery for maximum wizard RP and I've been trying to pioneer this build

thanks boss

Only works because he has an infinite FP potion and 2 decoys.

>No the game's decently hard
No its not faggot people are already beating it in under an hour

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO SPEND 20 MINUTES DODGE ROLLING AND HITTING HIM TWICE THEN REPEATING
This ain't your game anymore, faggot

Sauce or you're full of shit

Why do you keep posting your meme build?

Us wizards finally get the spotlight, and I get to be in the Big Hat Logan seat for once.

Attached: 1612573537129.jpg (2048x1534, 553.33K)

You had the spotlight in DaS2.

Was magic build always been that good?

Take it in, chief. It's all downhill from here.

HOLY SHIT I WANT THAT

I know. Eventually my build will be nerfed, and Comet Azur wont be as good anymore.
I have a followup build that I'll use in the future that can mimic it, but it won't match the glory of this one, thats for sure.
But I will be making as many webm's as I can so we can remember these times of INT builds in Elden Ring.

Attached: 1606609864790.jpg (420x462, 62.51K)

Carian Knights, ASSEMBLE!!

Attached: Enchaded Knight.jpg (700x928, 59.02K)

Style over substance

How did you kill the dragon at the Moonlight Altar? I've died probably 50 times against him.

>infinite mana tear
what does that do?

I used Sling Rock. Insanely good spell for magic-resistant assholes. It's a spell that doesnt use spell damage, but still scales with INT and is a spell.

>Be at 30 int
>All the fun builds are probably gonna be nerfed before I get to 70 int

If you're playing this to fight battles while rolling in the dirt like a fucking peasant then you're doing it wrong. You fight to become the Elden Lord. What kind of fucking Lord are you if you spend the rest of your victories rolling in the dirt like a fucking pig.

>what does that do?
GEE I FUCKING WONDER

Attached: e.gif (400x221, 513.02K)

Ah, I see. I've been trying to use bleed and frost, but the faggot keeps one shotting me. Do you have any idea how to properly dodge the spell he casts where a bunch of heat seeking swords shoot out?

damn boi show more

I've got loads of webm's lasering bosses and showing of general magic shit

Attached: Slayer.webm (1000x894, 2.98M)

>75 INT
Daym
Do you have a webm of the spell you get from Rennala, that I think takes 70 INT?

proof?

what are the odds something like this gets nerfed?

The age of INT chads has begun

Yup, its the Moon spell.
Honestly its strong. I deal like 2200 with 1 cast, and it reduces magic resistance.
Its pretty good if you can combo it into the laser, but its pretty difficult to do and I don't bother if I can get the laser off in the first place.
LETS KEEP GOIN'

Attached: Gargoyle.webm (1000x872, 2.99M)

What's with enemies having so much health? In Demon's Souls and Dark Souls even the final boss had less than half that.

how far does it go

Attached: Difficulty.webm (1000x674, 1.19M)

Much prefer the FP cost for a global buff that lets you shoot moonlight waves instead of costing durability for moonlight waves

That shit looks so funny dude. I finished the game with a STR build but I wouldn’t mind a mage run in the future.
What’s that rune on the ground?

Terra Magica, found nearby the archives in Liurnia.
Boosts all spell damage while standing on it.

>user is such a sensitive faggot he can't into a joke at the expense of his wife's son's favorite vidya company

Attached: Capture.png (175x71, 16.87K)

120%
Because >nofun

what exploit did you use to get lvl 100 stats?

Low. Too situational for PvP, requirement for the spell is absurdly high and I'm pretty sure you can only get one copy at a time of the item that allows this.