Considering playing A Hat In Time, what am I in for?

Considering playing A Hat In Time, what am I in for?

Attached: screenshot.hat-in-time.1920x1080.2017-10-05.50.jpg (1920x1080, 299.67K)

A pretty good game with a good amount of soul. If you hate adventure platformers than don't play it I guess.

A Hat In Time

A good game, the multi-player is chaotic but fun
Now I will leave this thread, as it is doom to become either tranny/cunny-focused

why is the nude mod so shit?

UUUUUUOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

a solid platformer that you can't talk about on Any Forums because for some reason everyone here wants to fuck hat kid

Its one of my favorite games and I can't even say that usually because everyone else is a pedophile. This game actually means a lot to me but most of the fans are freaks.

I liked the game despite having played only 11 hours and felt completely "satisfied", done 100% and never came back.
My final opinion is that during these 11 hours I was well on the threshold between an acceptable game and a boring game. It never leaves much of this line, there is no part that is simply garbage, but there is nothing spectacular either. It was a pretty average experience for me.
I played without DLCs.

One of the better 3D platformers out recently however there are some caveats.

Mafia Town isn't very good, every other world in the game is miles better.

Also people describe this as like an homage to n64 platformers or Mario Sunshine and this literally only applies to Mafia Town basically. The rest of the game pulls a large variety of things you'd see in like PS2 platformers. It consistently has new ideas and pays homage to way more than what people describe.

I'll just pirate the DLC if it's good

the cruise DLC is underwhelming but the death wish challenges are fun if you're into the idea. Nyakuza Metro DLC is probably the highest quality world in the game and definitely worth getting if you liked the game at all. If you're just gonna pirate it then might as well do the cruise ship one too just don't expect much.

Tbh I found the cruise ship super comfy, with all these recurring characters and arctic atmosphere
I spent a lot of time in that first level, just exploring and feeling the world, like I was 10 years old again playing SA1

Its really cute, almost like a bonus episode of a show. I just don't think it was worth the wait or the price really. It did come with death wish though so maybe it does add up. The actual gameplay on the ship wasn't very fun to me.

Wait its only $5? Was it this on release? I thought it was way more. Its frankly fine then if that was the original price.

Considering the time I spent on it, and the deathwish challenges, I consider it worth the money, but most people agree, like you say, that it's ultimately underwhelming. I think I got it on sale, but I'm not sure

I got the bundle but for some reason was under the impression that it was like $10-15. for $5 its pretty reasonable even if I didn't really enjoy the platforming.

It's alright, I enjoyed it but nothing about it really wowed me. Dont take that as a harsh criticism, it's a good game and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes 3d platformers

Is the Switch version any good? I'm starving of 3D platformers

Attached: A-Hat-in-Time---Nintendo-Switch.jpg (2000x3239, 735.63K)

A nice Gamecube era 3D platformer. It's a good time. The DLC is worth it.

No. The game itself is badly optimized no matter which system you get it for, but at least the other systems have enough power to handle poor optimization. While the switch version suffers terribly. The optimal way to play the game is PC. Then either Playstation or Xbox. Switch last.

Not ideal but playable.