When did gaming lose is spark Any Forums?

When did gaming lose is spark Any Forums?

Attached: 1637638497569.jpg (1080x867, 127K)

when i realized that fucking around in school and never working towards anything good and acting like a deranged hedonistic adhd retard was starting to catch up to me in my early 20s and that i would soon trade blurry years of gaming for blurry years of minimum wage hamster wheel poopoo nigger misery

Quiet, anti-Any Forumseddit chud. Gaming is now stunning and brave.

who cares? at least you aren't a drug addict or in a war torn country or jobless, just enjoy yourself as much as possible before you die, that's it, that's all there is.

Never did. It's attracted a mountain of shit around it, but the core is still there

Attached: DefiantLittleAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif (250x333, 188.77K)

That's right folks - in case you thought that white people were the only ones capable of being completely vain and self-obsessed - here is this gay Asian man complaining about being normal.

Quiet, 12 year old.

>pit vipers
based

Ok faker.

That's right folks, you have to slave for a job for years with no end until you are too old to enjoy life, and then you die miserably in some asylum if you are lucky.

If you can't name five new games you enjoyed last year, guarantee you're a jaded faggot

7th gen when everything started to become homogenized and casualized.

When I started programming and realised I was into gaming because I had no purpose

The quality of lots of recent games are bad. There are a couple of modern games that are 'aight, though.

Attached: 1646100976505.webm (240x426, 2.3M)

When PC gaming became mainstream.

Attached: 1639101122861.jpg (400x400, 31.85K)

staged

YWNBAW

it's the date world went to shit and not just games

basically

Never, I’m 38

I am though sweaty :3

Nice transwoman