*angry beeping*

*angry beeping*

Attached: W40k-dow-wa_mission05e_ss01.jpg (800x470, 69.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-chbcfQFiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=imBAyZmCivc
youtube.com/watch?v=BaTCWqirar4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

COMPANY WILL AFFIX BAYONETS!

The best sounds in gaming.
youtube.com/watch?v=-chbcfQFiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=imBAyZmCivc

Attached: necron_meme_Warhammer_40000_Armageddon_Artwork_5.jpg (750x600, 65.78K)

I will never forgive GW for retconing them

I don't mind some of them still having their minds, but I really hate how those otherworldy synthetic digital noises they made are gone for general grievous voice.

Necrons are fucking boring compared to everything else in 40k.

fuck you necrons are cool.

Attached: 1447525224892.jpg (992x1080, 731.27K)

why

>HOVERBOARDS OF DOOM
>fucking boring
Pick one, meat bag

Attached: Necron_Destroyer.jpg (640x460, 89.75K)

>t. Adeptus Shitanicus

Attached: necrons.jpg (1600x1200, 308.16K)

Attached: EM00oXHX0AAm_pH.jpg (400x565, 180.28K)

>t.space marines player

>you will never play dawn of war dark crusade with your friends after school ever again in your life

Attached: 1607400783237.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

>t. incelrial guard fan

cheesbots

also great RTS I was thinking of playing it again just to make a massive army and watch it stand there and shoot

soulstorm still has lots of people in multiplayer on the weekends

a pity you've got to install mod manager to get rid of the shitty fog, a camera zoom mod, and grid keys to actually play it and have fun

just setting all that up filters most people

My buddies and I will occasionally play DoW II Elite mod. Its pretty fun.

Wish they would make a necron gamr

youtube.com/watch?v=BaTCWqirar4

>play crons in ss multiplayer
>get lord destroyers
>possess enemy space marine guys whirlwinds
>faggot literally sends me one after another
>trap him in his base with 3 of them and keep teleporting flayers inside until he ragequits

this is the funniest shit

Attached: нарисовал-сам-Necrons-Warhammer-40000-Wh-Песочница-4836755.jpg (811x811, 122.52K)

They are boring as sun on table, shame since they’re the best looking army

Attached: 1579650422485.png (225x300, 78.48K)

I liked them before their reboot lore shit. am i a faggot for thinking that? I mean the newer stuff still looks fine, its just i dont like the lore reasoning for the change. maybe i just dont get it as im not like "huge" into WH40K. just always thought the Necrons were awesome.

>some of them have anger in their voice
>when the entire lore revolving around necrons is that they can't feel any emotion, or pain, or living stuff
nice voice acting but come the fuck on

Some things about them suck, like pariahs no longer existing, and all of them having generic darth vader voices now. Before necrons fighting necrons made no sense, and also the "exterminate all life down to micro organisms" thing they had going was just ridiculous even for 40k.

it depends on your taste, on one hand people liked the fact they were just killer death robots, on the other hand people also thought they were boring because there are several other factions with a similiar theme of just killing everything especially when Nids really became a thing

Yeah their first codex was great. I loved fielding pariahs, destroyers and the nightbringer

I like soulstorm better

Attached: 1644606592464.jpg (620x877, 113.95K)

The newcrons are shit and lore more lore than they gained.