Why is it bad?

It was the first souls game I touched and I had a lot of fun with it. I really don't understand why Any Forums shits on this game so much. I had a ton of fun with it.

Attached: dark-souls-iii-pc-box-art.jpg (500x703, 86.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tN5gz3J3vPM?t=954
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You had to play DS1 to understand

It isn’t. Stop listening to lore fags.

Attached: A7E643C2-2813-47FB-B4CE-11897DA2ACBB.jpg (1920x1374, 305.91K)

It's dumbed down and casualized

It's just DS2 trannies false flagging

Most of Any Forums are shitters who can’t cope with faster more challenging boss fights, you get similar complaints directed at bloodborne. However in DS3’s case there are genuine problems, overuse of r1 spam, shields being almost useless, etc, but mostly the fact that the story is extremely haphazard and the world area progression feels quite disjointed. A few great zone layouts though and the bosses are fun.

It was entire game of rehashed content with nothing new or interesting. Elden Ring is what Dark Souls 3 should have been.

Does Dark Souls 3 just not have any cool sorceries/magic? I've literally found ONE staff and all my spells are just variations on magic missile, with the except of like magic weapon. I've never done a mage build and there's fucking nothing fun to use.

Also Abyss Watchers fucking sucks. This game is just too tedious. Play Dark Souls 1, OP.

It isnt.

The only, ONLY thing people have to say about DS3 is that "it just does remember dark souls again".
Except this only matters to lore faggots. Listen i dont give a shit if they "re use" anor londor for no reason, or that some statue from lost izalith is in smouldering lake or whatever. Nobody cares, the stories in this games are trash.

All i know is that it is faster, more fun, easier to get into and far better PVP.

get the fast weapon attack

>it’s not memorable
>there isn’t anything interesting

Attached: BB46E2F0-D957-448E-B1D0-428E922F777A.jpg (3840x2160, 1.04M)

You now remember FiReNiNjA.

Why is the best content always in the dlc? Artorias, iron crown, old hunters, ringed city..

DS3 marks the beginning of nu-fromsoft game design where every fight has to be super flashy anime faggotry

That said I am willing to concede that I just suck. DS1 was a lot easier than DS3 and elden ring, as bosses had way less moves to memorise. It very well may be the case that everyone who hates DS3 (and elden ring) just can't adapt from DS1 where you only have to memorise like 4 easy to dodge moves from every boss to be able to beat them. Fuck it maybe I'm bad sue me

That castle with the twin dragons was pretty neat. Though we wanted there to be more of a puzzle behind defeating them. Simply going behind them and killing their infection was kind of anticlimactic. I liked how they were dangerous and could kill people that weren’t aware of their shenanigans. But it was kinda memorable going into the castle area after that.

Because they turned what was once an adventure action-rpg into a straight forward hack n slash game for zoomer morons.

It's great. Nothing will ever be as good as the first half of DS1, but the latter half of that game is more boring than anything in DS3.

>Nothing will ever be as good as the first half of DS1
2's DLC is better

I disagree, but I do like 2 and those areas are great. Good game.

I remember getting behind the dragon on the left side where you drop down off the roof onto the balcony area of this castle part, and I had feelings like I wanted to have something to shoot at from there, it had a cool alcove kind of feeling and I wanted to shoot someone walking over the bridge. I just never stayed long enough for that to happen.

Needed more shenanigans like this: youtu.be/tN5gz3J3vPM?t=954
By the way, they needed to make the berserker in q2 more like dark souls 3 melee damage. He swinging a giant sledgehammer that knocks you into the air, hard enough to nearly kill you.

Attached: 6B147A6F-E671-419B-8EFA-238FEDAACECE.jpg (1280x720, 168.29K)

>DS3 marks the beginning of nu-fromsoft game design where every fight has to be suler flashy anime faggotry
I think bloodborne is the actual culprit. I actually prefer the faster combat but understand why people complain. I wish dark souls retained its slower and more tactical combat instead of every fromsoft game adopting the hack n slash bloodborne combat.