ITT: improved character designs

Attached: I'llbuynow.jpg (577x576, 88.07K)

*Revives the franchise*

Attached: MorganaChan.jpg (800x1197, 347.14K)

HNGG

Literally fixed the game

Sex

>improved

Attached: 3939161-horizonforbiddenwest.jpg (1280x720, 59.84K)

Actually kinda cute now. Just have to fix the natty hair.

They should hire me

Attached: FaceApp_maiden.jpg (1024x576, 256.46K)

Now i understand what Any Forums meant

Our FatAss OP has been rolled out of the castle to grace us with her presense once more. Only happy thoughts, we don't need rolls-rage.

Hire fans lol

sex with melina

This, except non-humorously

hah.. fruit of the loom unlocked socky.

but you already have a job and are the best around! asking questions that you answer back to yourself, playing the victim all while acting noble. truly a master of your craft.

Attached: 1215843065844.jpg (1280x972, 224.52K)

this picture served as my phone background for almost 10 years.

Is that a mod?

Ask stupid questions, get stupid responses?

Bloobas

>clearly
>you don't own an air fryer

i will now play your game

This is improved

Attached: 1646100202412.jpg (3741x2104, 3.07M)

source

hello??

This goes pretty hard.
I can imagine it being like a tower defense

Attached: ConceptMidna.jpg (704x1024, 94.25K)

goblin subhuman

>Super Mario STALKER edition
Kino

Attached: 1622435661679.jpg (1004x1004, 91.9K)

she do be lookin unapologetically horny tho

She's still incredibly ugly. I find it funny how unless their paid, its like telling your sister in law her daughter is an angel when shes aloy levels of ugly. She didn't win the genetic lottery that's for sure.

so like the teenager she is suppose to be

Shut up sock-pig, this is aloy. first rule of aloy club, you can't talk about aloy club.
that means talking about it.

UUOOHHHH

Now remove niggers

Why do ugly fat women get upset at attractive badass female characters yet fat ugly dudes have absolutely no issue being a buffed and handsome asskicking chadismo?

Attached: 1215841741802.jpg (494x623, 95.61K)

Post her boobs so i can coooooooom all over my screen. God i love aloy holy shit

Start with yourself

Attached: 1646100554139.jpg (800x1197, 351.56K)

cute
but still wont save that dumpster fire of writing and retarded gameplay for toddlers

This is literally my female face when I change my gender on FaceApp

id love her too if dollar was slipped into my hands also to say so.

you niggas never fucked an ugly chick and it shows

as my friend would tell it - in the end what matters most is the connection. Beauty will always be secondary

When i asked my 2 meters tall 9/10 alpha chad friend - hey now ive heard you fucked like half of the citys population of ugly chicks, now why would you do something like that, is your dick that hungry ? He told me - an ugly chick will do everything in its power - in the short ammount of the time window she has when you are planning the fucking - she will do everything to prove to you that she is worth more than her looks. Ive fucked models and beautiful women all my life - but the best head and pussy muscle suction action was provided - by the ugliest girls i slept with

Just embrace her teenage horniness. And yours, unless you’re old in which case ew fuck off