Western character design

>western character design

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-28-19-24-06-904_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg (1080x715, 132.58K)

Why did Teen Titans 2003 fail while Teen Titans Go became a huge hit?

Because cartoons are for children

well, you see, when you show nothing but that, you artificially inflate the ratings.

Attached: file.png (1198x1203, 261.42K)

Pretty based if you ask me

Is Cartoon Network just a front for Adult Swim now?

>

>fail
It got 5 seasons
Go has just been on longer because it's far easier to make

Attached: 1646100171747.gif (400x225, 1.51M)

Camp Lazlo had 5 seasons as well and everyone hates it, even e-celebs.

this cant be real

>Japanese character design

Attached: japan.jpg (2772x3048, 2.53M)

No one really knows since Adult Swim isn't doing too hot themselves.
They lost the syndication rights to Family Guy, and in desperation, ordered 7 seasons of Rick & Morty when Rick and Morty was on its third (we're already got 2 out of the 7)
That's why Rick & Morty also mostly dropped it's "continuity, because the writers have to drag out 70 episodes worth of random shit"

Kinda sorta, they got really fucked when Pendleton Ward got in with adventure time and brought a bunch of tumblrites in.
Nearly every show got fucked up because tumblr people aren't capable of making things stand on their own and need buckets and buckets of lore to keep shit afloat. This is why a lot of the shows episode quality tends to fall the fuck apart without the entire rest of the series propping them up after the first couple seasons. Except Regular Show, that managed to stay the fuck away from DEEP LOAR bullshit.

Attached: 1645250058190.png (681x620, 435.47K)

it didnt fail just got cancelled, and teen titans go is easy to make, to write and to show.

i would write whatever episode from teen titans go in minutes check this:

>Episode name "op the faggot"
>"the episode start with robin doing whatever shit or explain how he need to be respected, titans dont pay attention and they say they cant respect him becaus he is an op, robin keeps thinking and what they are trying to say and go around looking for answers so robin ask raven if she knows the answers, raven give him the secret that is "all ops are faggots" so robin is going for and answer to some shit or magic land with his team even if they bully and humilliate him in the road, maybe some fight and dumb jokes, they get to the final land where there is a gian moot saying "i hate aussies" then robin exclaim "how can stop being a faggot" moot responds "os thats easy dont be one" robin get confused after a second he get its and some weird way and fights moot maybe farting or beating him to dead idk, they go back to the tower where he ask his team "so team now that we now i am not a faggot, maybe you should respect me" and the team answer in the most easy punchline ever "no"
and robin ask again "why not?" they say "because all ops are faggot" show ends with stupid riff guitar ending.

Attached: 1640577284454.jpg (679x403, 59.93K)

>Japs steal everything they can from other companies
>Throw a complete shitfit when their copyright is violated
Always makes me chuckle

COPE

Attached: smugstar.png (1677x1653, 1.13M)

kek, would watch it

ok tranny your "culture" lost though

I love the Japanese and their creations but they're way too reliant on our perverse copyright laws.

I've heard it told CN was fucked when the previous CEO stepped down over the false bomb scare from the ATHF light boards they placed in the city. Then a new guy came in, chased away talent like Maxwell Atoms for his rude "fart cartoon," and made them try garbage like "CN Real." And everything after was their death spiral.

That could have something to do with it, but a lot of what's wrong with Cartoon Network can really be nailed down to some of the new clique that's over there.

I know. It was gradually sabotaged.

Attached: 1644513030664.jpg (3400x2904, 3.27M)

now post your mud floods essay

>started off terrible
>genuinely has a few funny jokes here and there now when they actually want to try
its a shame the writers are stuck on this show
that was an actual marathon that was advertised as such. meanwhile on MTV for the past 4 years...

Attached: file.png (1992x1650, 397.15K)

How did it fail? It was a ratings hit in the first season and only ended at season 5 because CN at the time didn't renew shows past 5 seasons

Shame they waited so long to reair older shows but it's better than that preschooler block they added.

Attached: 1615087039582.jpg (2988x5312, 1.21M)

Mumbai,

Heavy rainfall in the city and surrounding areas has led to a flooding situation. Around 5-6 per cent water had accumulated in these areas.

In Nashik, after days of heavy rain, thousands of flood-prone areas like Niwadi, Taloja, Vartak Nagar, Dhankawadi, Dandekarghata, Wakad, Taloja, Sinnar, Chandan Nagar, Jawali, Kalwan, Pimpalgaon, Wadkari, Nashik Junction, Bhokebazar, Agaram, Vakola, Mumbra, Kalamboli, Igatpuri, Pimpalgaon Khurd and Saswad, are flooded.

Water was overflowing from drains and the streets were filled with water. Thousands of villagers along the banks of Tapi River have been evacuated in Vasai-Virar region.

The fuck happened to american tv?