That'll be 360$ for all the songs

>That'll be 360$ for all the songs.
What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: LLSIF-d791kobr6.jpg (1920x1080, 420.77K)

idolfags = paypigs

idols = slampigs

Attached: __mimura_kanako_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_nattsu_pegimin__2bf49aca80c16b397761c45b1bd940e9.png (1200x923, 1.33M)

Just buy one song each week bro

I want to FUCK all of these girls.

I genuinely do not see the appeal of the Love Life anime or games. The music is absolutely stellar and blows most modern J-Pop out of the water (Dreaming-ing will NEVER be topped). However, the whole culture surrounding these games especially in Japan seems very... Odd?

I watched a few episodes of one of the animes on iptv and it seemed completely average.

I love the songs and the first phone game was pretty fun, but the gacha is fucking atrocious. The console games and that all stars phone game look like total garbage. Arcade game seems ok.

>Wanted to play one specific song
>Buy this pack for $17 bro
Fuck off. The layout sucks too. Rather play Miku or Taiko

>single character kills your second phone game
holy based

Attached: FLkK0JQUYAMscLz.jpg (708x1000, 520.74K)

meant to reply

>idolfags are notorious for being unrelentless simping paypigs to show dedication to their waifu
>product takes advantage of that
what's the problem

What happened? I think I heard that sifas wasn't going well but I have no details.

Lanzhu was introduced and was a huge bitch and called the current idol club shit and said she'd form a new one. Some members went to join her (for really no good reason) and it pissed people off and turned them off from playing the game. There's more to it, but that's the general gist. It doesn't help that the game is way more complex than it has to be and the gacha rates are pretty bad. They are all friends now and it seems like the anime producers are doing somewhat of a 180 on Lanzhu's character at the start.
I think the story line could've been done well, but the writers were pretty retarded.

Attached: FMfMxZUaUAAKC3q.jpg (1705x957, 276.33K)

love live's record with video games is dogshit
AS won't survive past 2022, and SIF can't live forever

Mistakes are never tolerated. Prepare your penis for punishment.

>Shitty franchise

cute fatty

They were probably thinking that anyone that enjoys that stuff is not skilled in financial literacy.

Look at all of that fucking sameface, jesus

>For me? Umi.

Attached: 1574392113840.jpg (1000x1117, 218.22K)