How is fast travel going to work with all the shrines gone? all the sheikah tech is gone in the trailer...

How is fast travel going to work with all the shrines gone? all the sheikah tech is gone in the trailer. no towers or shrines at all

Attached: 3522.png (775x1079, 1.61M)

select anywhere in the map, boom,

in the trailer. but they could be in the final game. also link seems to have super powers, all they'd have to do is say he absorbed the sheika slate and can teleport to places based on memories or shrine remnants or some shit

>but they could be in the final game
Based on what. What reason would they have to remove every Sheikah related thing and then just randomly have it back in the game?

The Sheikah towers and stale also fucntioned as the map in the game. So there's no indication that we'll have a similar map or camera

loftwings will come back and sword spirit thing will cause you wii u nunchuck to vibrate

How would loftwings help with fast travel

fast travel points will be in the sky, what a retarded question

maybe they're modifying the assets to make the shrines look and/or behave differently. for example they could be repurposed into portals to the sky realm. hell, it wouldn't be surprising if the game revolves around link traveling between the present and the past (before the sheikas popped up). the or maybe it's just an idea that got scrapped. the trailer was pretty early in development user, literally anything could've happened since then

>Random fast-travel stops in the sky
Elaborate faggot

None of the makes sense lore wise when they've specifcally stated that when Ganon is gone all Sheikah shrines/towers recced into the ground. If they went between the past/present the shrines/towers would've been seen

that could actually be cool

> they've specifcally stated that when Ganon is gone all Sheikah shrines/towers recced into the ground
I guess I forgot that statement or never heard/read it. but again, absolutely nothing is set in stone, especially when it was so early in development. In any case I'm sure they'll figure out a way to give us teleporting, no way they'd remove such an essential mechanic for such a huge game

>Open map
>Click area you've visited already
>Click fast-travel.

That's not even how it worked in the first game

And?

Why would it work like that

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 120.98K)

lmao who cares it's a budget ripoff of ER with shitty anime graphics

What the hell is this Genshin clone? How is Nintendo not being sued?

Elden Ring ruined BotW for me bros

You place magical beacons in specific locations or some shit.

what is there to elaborate you retard

there'll be parts of the sky islands that'll work as fast travel points, don't know what form it'll take exactly but there seems to be a lot of stone archs on the islands so maybe that

like that giant structure on the right

Attached: Switch_SequelZeldaBOTW_screen_03.0.jpg (1200x800, 73.69K)

complete opposite for me, elden ring made me appreciate botw even more, especially the traversal

It would be best to simply remove fast travel.

Who cares? Elden Ring just assassinated Zelda until the end of time.

you can see a shrine in the background of that scene with the new rock monster with the horned bokos on it.
they're still htere (unlike the towers), but who knows what theyll be for.

Or at least trim it down significantly. Botw could have gotten away with the towers being the only fast travel points.

>Who cares? Elden Ring just assassinated Zelda until the end of time.

Attached: 1640863489985.jpg (250x250, 10.58K)

someone made this up.
i need a quote on this (you wont find it).
see

What's this self-portrait supposed to prove

Based. Worst thing about Elden Ring is that it emboldened Soulsfags to keep being cringe fags.

>shoot 1000 feet in the air
>glide to wherever you want to travel
done

This just made me realize. Link is almost certainly going to start out with 3 hearts and one stamina wheel again, probably due to losing an arm. Are they gonna do the spirit orbs in 120 shrines thing again? I hope not.