Behold, the face of the people who are seething over Elden Ring on Any Forums right now

Behold, the face of the people who are seething over Elden Ring on Any Forums right now.

Attached: 63463464.png (962x198, 154.26K)

who the fuck is this tard and why is he constantly being spammed in this board?

Attached: Caged_Anomalocaris_171.jpg (961x685, 100.07K)

I watched that video and holy fuck, Elden Ring is unironically filtering people.
>"I just don't know where to go"
>"I'm always lost"
>"There's so much that just tilts me about this game"
>"I need to upgrade my weapon"
>"Bosses are too hard"

Holy shit. This guy is literally who Ubisoft checklist games are made for. He has an entire Dark Fantasy open world like nothing i've ever seen in an open world before and he wants fucking checklist and quest markers to help in his exploration and discovery.

Fucking sickening

Attached: 20220228233607_1.jpg (1920x1080, 500.12K)

some mega autist who plays wow or ff or whatever, he's the poster child of a breed of aspie that lurks Any Forums and youtube/twitch

he plays MMOs so yeah

What a fucked up grill.

Asmonshit cries and ragequits every fromsoft game. Anyone who didn't think he would ragequit Elden Ring too is more retarded than he is.

This, he’s the reason why MMOs all have go here markers on your map instead of actually reading the quest text and figuring it out for yourself.

Thankfully, guys like Miyazaki can still make great games and not have to pander to the tastes of retards like in op's pic.

Is he big into raiding in those? Never watched him before

>"I'm just not good at thinking and figuring things out"
>proceeds to rage quit and load up the most soulless and braindead game i've ever seen

Holy fuck, lmfao. That video is unintentionally hilarious

Attached: hahaha.gif (361x150, 1.86M)

Keep in mind that MMO players are quite literally and actually, retarded. You need to apply like a job interview to join “top guilds” because 99% of the player base are completely incapable of doing their class rotations and moving out of the fire in raids.

baldman fake persona is seething, buy amazon prime by the way

Its mmo brain
If you've spent the last 17 years being told exactly where to go, just looking at a map and moving in a straight line to your next objective, having that taken away from you must be jarring

Attached: 1605164410731.jpg (975x600, 381.24K)

No
All he does is collect things. Armour, weapons, mounts

>watched his twitch stream to see where he rage quits
>gatekeeping people isnt a good thing games should be made for tons of people in mind
>filtering certain people is bad game design
GOTY

He's an MMOfag he literally has checklists and to-do lists in his face at all times.

DaS2 and Sekiro are more difficult than Elden Ring.

DaS2 is easy and Sekiro is piss easy because it's not cheesing you like DaS2.

>DaS2 is more difficult than Elden Ring.

Attached: 1645137052077.jpg (634x693, 63.3K)

Racking my brain right now trying to remember a difficult DS2 boss, and I like DS2

elden ring is easily the hardest souls game, save maybe bloodborne dlc

I rage quit ds2, but elden ring so far is pretty piss easy cause I can just block and counter everything lmao

He turns into a total doomer as soon as he starts fucking up boss fights too often. In just ten minutes he will go from FUCK YEAH DOOD LETS GO to "aww man I suck, I hate myself, I can't take it anymore, I give up". Like shit, at least wait until you're off-stream before you start sulking, nobody wants to see a grown man cry.

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT-VIDEO-GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 549.17K)

That's cool, I played DS2 before ER since it was the only one I hadn't finish and it was easy as fuck.
I also quit the game like five times over the years but not because it's difficult but because it's a bad game.

The difficulty of the game depends on entirely if you're using magic or not.

>can just block and counter everything
Yeah the stupid pleb enemies at the start, whereas you can block everything in DaS2.

>who the fuck is this tard and why is he constantly being spammed in this board?
You just answered your own question.