Sonic Frontiers leak (& Boxart)

Hello, I would like to cement myself as a playtester for Sonic Frontiers.
I'll say it with no hesitation, there was a fake leak saying that Spincycle worked like the Sonic wind from SA2 or Heroes (?), and it's fake. I'm one of the rare people who played the game that most would classify as a "Sonic autist", most other leaks are also fake, anyways, here are some notes I took.

>Super Sonic is actually playable in open-world
>There aren't 7 CS stages per biome/island, there are only 3 (number may change)
>Island themes are: Forests, Desert (mixed with lava elements), a big chemical plant zone kind of station, another forest (ice this time), AND a sky level (with clouds)
>yes there are 5 islands, not 4, they added the last recently.
>Open world is ok. Too simple
>Cyberworld stages are hit or miss, the bigger ones are really good, but the smaller ones are ok (it works like Generations, how you have smaller stages with gimmicks)
>You play as all characters in final boss
>mini bosses are fun and original, but final one is just a Colors copy, sucked.
>Game needs more time, very unfinished
For my predictions:

> I think the final biome that is early in dev will be DLC.
> I've seen some very early screenshots of the new attacks or abilities, but they haven't been included in the game yet (game is very early for now, I think it's gonna be ok, but it feels unfinished, they need a delay or miracle).

Btw.
>Cover art is SUPRISINGLY similar to this fan boxart, replace it with the new logo, E10+, and change the Sonic model (shorter quills)

Attached: Frontiers_Boxart.jpg (800x1012, 131.72K)

Who are the characters, nerd?

Off the top of my head the ones people constnatly want playable are
Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, if he's fast and Blaze

>I'm one of the people that most would classify as a "Sonic autist"
Only part you got right

Attached: 20211205_074324.jpg (1178x1545, 479.35K)

And its shit

Attached: 1646089852172.png (589x525, 485.3K)

Is it too much to ask for a playable Silver again? I know people hate him but I love the whiney bastard

Attached: 20220228_101624.jpg (421x365, 53.7K)

So hows the gameplay overall?
does running around as sonic in large open zones 'feel good'?
Also are knuckles and tails playable at all in the open space?

Also chao garden?...

>How does the open control?
>What does the symbol mean?
>Who is the ghost girl? What does she look like? What is her name?
>How does collecting emeralds work?
>What other moves are in the skill tree?
>What are the rock creatures and how do they look like?
If you can answer all these questions in a way that isn’t obviously fake then I’ll believe you. I know you won’t since this is fake as shit.

Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Silver (I think for Sky level)

sonig

Don't worry, I forgot to tell, but he is (DLC maybe?)

Yes, it feels great, cyberspace levels too in that manner. Not many sloped to take advantage of

>Open world controls well, not much stuff to take advantage of.
>The symbol means, nothing. It's not explained very well (I hope it's explained well), though the final boss does some attacks that use this symbol for show.
>The ghost girl design isn't finished, for now she doesn't have a definitive name, she looks like that Midna for now.
>Collecting emeralds is more complex than what the leaks say, you finish the cyber space levelS (yes plural), and if you do well in all of them, you need to go somewhere to collect the emerald (kinda like 3D Mario)
>Well, not much, Spincycle is one, homing attack has 3 upgrades, first upgrade allows you to do a perfect homing attack, second one was just finished, it works like Paper Mario, how you have to make an ever better timing than good to get the most damage, third wasn't implemeted yet, but the animation looks bloody cool.
>Rock creatures are quite weird, they're very well hidden, and if you find them, there's an animation of some sticks and leaves around them that is used as their eyes and mouth, some of the designs we're funny, and there were jokes about it. (Atleast for the first level, I've seen some designs of other creatures, even some animations, only for the lava desert level, where they use lava rocks to make eyes, and their sand elements always move which I found annoying)

no bat tits no buy

Also, Chao garden was quite fun, I didn't really care for it, so I only reported some bugs and issues, and no Open world is Sonic only

Haha. there is a mention of her from some Tails dialogue I heard out of context. Voice is slightly lower than previous games

Also, the new attacks and abilities are different from what you think, some have been implemented (which you can find mentioned in many true and fake leaks)

>mini bosses are fun and original, but final one is just a Colors copy, sucked.
I refuse to believe they'd do that for a fourth time, but then again I wouldn't believe you if you told me they'd do a third time.

Nice leak. Here's mine.

Attached: leak.jpg (800x503, 401.16K)

>final boss is another wisp shit

Probably the only legit shit

>Cover art is SUPRISINGLY similar to this fan boxart, replace it with the new logo, E10+, and change the Sonic model (shorter quills)
They're not going to have boxart that doesn't show Sonic's face, you dunce. They're still marketing to little kids, after all, especially after the movies' success.

Attached: 1641030887127.png (237x213, 34.87K)

Literally who gives a shit
The game will be worse than Forces

>sonic boxart will have sonic facing away from the camera
Confirmed fake btw by me

Attached: 1644865776986.png (1000x1000, 191.02K)

How does anyone believe this is real? It looks so shit.