I COMMAND THEE

I COMMAND THEE

Attached: 60F112C1-D4E1-49CD-86FF-935046EE76B9.jpg (630x326, 236.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=na_snKJyxsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70.1K)

>died 3 times now bringing him to 2-3 hits
ill try again tomorrow

>People saying he's easier than Margit and they're beating him in a few tries
>I've been stuck for the past two hours trying to beat him
Well shit.

The fight area is much bigger and his moves aren't as schizo. He has an insane amount of health, though.

Shit happens sometimes and you just get lucky yknow? I beat Rom and Maria first try, still took me like honestly a week to beat the orphan of kos

his mid fight power up was pretty cool ngl, best mad king in souls

I finally killed this manlet last night, baffled as to how people consider him easier then Margit.

Attached: 1645936493427.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

>beats you solo first try with a greataxe

Attached: ENTER CHADREN.jpg (735x987, 64.79K)

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KNEEEEEL

Attached: .jpg (772x1024, 135.77K)

Warrior blood must truly run in thy veins
TARNISHED

Tip: once his second phase starts run towards him instead of away, it’s literally free damage and u can even get a guarantee stagger if ur using a great sword.

He is easier
He can be punished easier and Margit has some bullshit combo that is hard to completely avoid

Most of Godrick's attacks are big swings with a ton of windup. In comparison, Margit's whole arsenal intermixes varying delayed attacks with his lightning fast and nearly unavoidable magic dagger combo. And then in his second stage he can perform an absolutely bullshit 4-hit dual sword combo that can easily one-shot you even if you try to guard it. You have to roll through at least two of the combo's swings or you'll get murked by it.

Jellyfish.jpg

i just managed to beat him but im still seething. What a fucking terribly designed boss. Who thought it was a good idea to add all these aoe spells with no wind up? If you're going to have one-shot attacks, do some proper wind-up animations for it. I'm getting real tired of Fromsoft making bosses difficult by making unnatural animations. Sekiro didn't have this kind of bullshit.

Attached: 1643538034121.jpg (678x665, 32.26K)

EZ GAME DOOD FR FR NO CAP

youtube.com/watch?v=na_snKJyxsA

Attached: 1560411989263.jpg (300x300, 29.87K)

STR Virgins: HE'S SO HARD I'M LITERALLY DYING WHY CAN HE ONE SHOT ME THIS ISN'T FAIR!!

INT Chads: haha glintstone goes pew pew

>people complaining about a boss being too hard
>in an open world game that you can spend 60 hours leveling your character and upgrading their weapons
How does this work, exactly?

Attached: pepe-taking-off-glasses.png (641x530, 271.79K)

it feels retarded to just give up and do something else, i never once had to stop and grind in any previous souls games

Got rekt by him, went exploring, faced the magma wyrm for about 40 mins before winning, went back and one shot him

Jellyfish did the hard work there

There is one which is either a one punch or one two hit combo that start identically. That was the worst bit of it for me

Does anyone else think this guy is cool as shit?

Yeah, but previous souls games were not open world. You never really had much choice of where else to go, save for a fork in your path between to linear levels. Elden Ring is very different in this regard, I think you're supposed to explore and get stronger before tackling the plot-relevant bosses.

Seems like a lot of people are trying to play Elden Ring like a Souls game. If you bother to explore the initial area, you can upgrade your weapon to +4, get more healing flasks, get an additional alchemical flask for custom buffs, and if you're a melee class, even purchase a very good set of knight armor at the Roundtable.

I did all that, beat Margit on my first attempt, and the multi-handed faggot on my fourth. Surprised people are having so much problem with them.

And don't tell me I'm playing the game wrong. I found a cave with a merchant who sold me an item designed specifically to be used during Margit's fight, and nowhere else. If that's not a clear-cut indication that you're supposed to explore, I don't know what is.

Attached: 1645553131330.jpg (736x736, 41.41K)