Would be easy money for Konami

would be easy money for Konami

Attached: FMoiihUWUAMdqut.jpg (1122x1456, 257.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

konami.com/mg/jp/info/874/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know whats easier money? NFTs and pachinko.

You can already get 1 and 2 on GOG user, hopefully they port 3 and 4 soon

I love Kojima's autism regarding preservation. Thanks to the it, the source code for the games was preserved in an era where Konami destroyed it all.

Those PC ports are straight ass.

Why isn't V part of the collection?

cause V is a unfinished mess.

mgs is dead who cares

4 would cost more money to port than this collection would even make. Konami has the backwards compatible 360 version to gauge interest off of. My guess is interest is low and the audience for these games is in their 40s. Zoomers don’t know or care about it

peace walker?
portable ops?
ghost babel?
MG1 & 2?
Ac!d?

these games depend on pressure sensitive buttons which modern playstation controllers don't have

I wish Konami would go out of business so a company that isn't dog shit in every way could have their ip

Attached: 1645976010958.gif (360x202, 3.73M)

Not sure about 1, but they took 2 off of GOG for some reason.

im sure RPCS3 emulator can run this collection with no problem

>We are currently working on renewing the licenses for select historical archive footage used in-game, therefore, we have made the temporary decision to begin suspending the sale of METAL GEAR SOLID 2, METAL GEAR SOLID 3 and all products that include these games from digital storefronts globally starting from November 8th, 2021.
>konami.com/mg/jp/info/874/

I have to imagine MGS4 would be too much of a pain to port to anything, like too ingrained with the cell processor. If it was easy enough they would have done it with the PS4.

user, they all had Xbox ports.

idk if the original and 360 controllers had pressure sensitive or not, do you know if they did or no?

FYI for anybody with an Xbox, the HD collection runs great via backwards compatibility. Just replayed them last month.

Anything but the PS2 version of MGS2 is absolutely dogshit, even the Xbox version is trash.

i was actually thinking about it yesterday when i was taking a shit
just porting the collection to steam and PS5 would instantly make them millions
the only way they are not doing it probably because its some old out of touch fucks running stuff in konami and dont know how much gaymers like to suck mgs games cock so much