The first Steam Decks have been delivered!

...and Gaben himself delivered them.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Dy-KWjp-m0

Attached: The first Stem Decks have been delivered! - YouTube - 0 58.jpg (1383x778, 159.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mERhtoD21rU
youtube.com/watch?v=X4xYOmUwad0
store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/2102558993190369210
store.steampowered.com/news/app/1269260/view/2951510987408670526
store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/3047218819080842820
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I give this a wholesome award, sirs?

>Masks

Attached: 1612563802621.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Please gib upboat

LOL half the people in the vid didn't even know who he was.

I wouldn't wear a mask for a minute to get a free Steam Deck. Even three

>wears a mask to greet the delivery man
are Americans fucking serious?

>order steam deck knowing that gabe will deliver it
>shoot him
>save TF2

Attached: file.png (889x500, 248.9K)

>no one asked him about Half-Life 3

WASTED

It's Seattle.

I thought he was losing weight

>500 year old obese man shouldnt take health precautions

I don’t give a fuck. I’d rather that lying scammer deliver the finished version of Artifact Foundry and million-dollar tournament he promised in March 2018.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

No no they said oozing

who's gonna greet gabe at the door w/ this pasta?

Fuck you and your shitty card game.

If the fucking queen of ingerland can survive it, gabe can.

Artifact is not shitty. It is excellent. Artifact’s expansions on Dota 2’s setting and lore were amazing. Peak soul. There were times I actually felt like I was commanding the epic fantasy battlefield the cards depicted. I’d never had that feeling from a card game before, not even Magic.

When I looked at the menu, saw Jolixia’s caravan in the distance at night while the music took me, for a fleeting moment it felt like I was home.

>Hey Gabe do you think half life 3 is ever coming out? I don't think it's coming out...

irrelevant, the queen is an undead animated by dark rituals.

what sin did valve commit other than "not adding more free content"?

In March 2018, Gabe Newell held a presentation on Artifact claiming there would be regular expansions, an eventual mobile release, and a $1 million tournament, all of which ultimately failed to materialize.

youtube.com/watch?v=mERhtoD21rU

In August of that year, Gabe Newell repeated the claim of an Artifact tournament during the opening of The International: youtube.com/watch?v=X4xYOmUwad0

On March 30, 2020, Valve announced Artifact Beta 2.0, stating they planned for a closed beta (which happened), transitioning to an open beta and later full release (which didn’t).

store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/2102558993190369210

On December 17, 2020, Valve stated they would allow users to invite friends to the Artifact 2.0 beta in January.

store.steampowered.com/news/app/1269260/view/2951510987408670526

On March 4, 2021, Valve formally abandoned Artifact. No expansions, no mobile version, no million-dollar tournament, not even something as basic as allowing users to invite friends to the beta like they said they would.

store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/3047218819080842820

this guy looks like soiboi incarnate

Based CHADben

do people actually want this?
just give me my steam deck and leave me alone

Attached: w5my8mdk34t61.png (180x173, 16.94K)

Not gonna lie, I'm jelly as shit. Why couldn't I live near Valve bros...

This is so fucking fake. Like I never wear a fucking mask when picking up my packages.

Is that console actually worth getting if i have a shitty Pc for gaming and want to play stuff like DS3 etc?

they also said there would be a heavy update for team fortress 2
they also said there would be 2 more coop dlc's for portal 2
they also said there would be half life episode 3
they also said there was going to make a remaster of half life in the source engine (not just different water and box physics)
how is this any different?

I still hate the flu no matter how hard they try to rebrand it so I'd wear the mask too.

no one cares.

>Americans have to wear masks in their own house
Land of the """""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""""""

Nigga masks are not to protect yourself but to protect others. I ain't wearing no fucking mask in my house.

Yes, they are known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

False advertising is illegal in the United States under the Lanham Trademark Act of 1946.

Do you happen to have a jar full of your toenail clippings or save up your piss in bottles by any chance? Because you are a top tier autistic mongoloid.

Attached: 1621701469951.jpg (960x720, 99.32K)

Gaben cult reigns supreme, Any Forums is full to the brim with dick riders.

>Valve screwed over the Artif-ACK

Attached: FMubr7yUUAANToR.jpg (862x926, 118.1K)

fraud is when you knowingly sell something advertising it as something else
when i bought portal 2, it wasn't because i heard some roomer it was getting a 3rd coop dlc. the base game was worth it to me. i wasn't scammed when that dlc didn't become reality.
when you bought artifact, you should have only considered what was currently offered, not what was promised

anyone bros?

It's decent, seeing how GPU prices are fucked forever I see the Deck as a good alternative.

Portal 2 never enabled the item shop. Another example of a scam from known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Didn’t feel a thing.

Attached: E09F698D-4CE1-4FA4-9EAE-903C9CD99539.png (600x1018, 746.46K)

>Kaci Aitchison