Spoon Feed (You)

Itt: Ask all the retarded questions about Elden Ring that dont deserve their own thread

Attached: t620x300-9db06a53d8c94e1b18167908a402ff3b_3byhp5asad.jpg (620x300, 76.72K)

Which NPCs can I bring to the Radahn festival? I've got the potman and the wolfman, but I'm seeing phantoms that I think might be folks I've missed?

Somber Smithing Stone 10 where

I found one in Dragonbarrow, there's a glowing statue near the first bonfire that you need a dragon to break open.

Fighting Radahn, needs somber smithing stones 6-as much as possible.
I fucking hate this faggot.
Power leveling my vigor right now

what bonfire do you mean as first bonfire

Dragonbarrow West, the statue is like southeast of it, south of the pond with the two dragons splashing around.

So the castle you go into after fighting Margit, twice now I've seen markings on the ground of people pointing at walls saying "secret path ahead" with almost maxed acclaims.
Both times there's been nothing, I've hit it, rolled into it, used my ashes of war on it, gestured to it.
Am I being fucking bamboozled here or am I doing something wrong?

Attached: 1645645809195.png (309x309, 44.5K)

It's just a funny joke bro no need to get so concerned.

The concerning part is that there actually are illusory walls elsewhere in the game, have fun.

thanks, i dont have that one so i'll look for it

anonbro why would you do that to me

Attached: 20220228221750_1.jpg (1920x1080, 551.25K)

Is that awesome autumn forest in the game? I haven't found (doing the academy)

does it run in 4:3?

is this game worth it on ps4 visually/smoothness wise? otherwise I'd be looking at a series x which i don't want to buy when theres only 1 other game i want it for (starfield)

Oops, I thought I got it there. I'll try and remember where I actually got it, sorry about that.

I've been scanning every crevice of the map and have only found one estus flask upgrade, everything else seems useless. Where's all the loot

you should do a better job because if i remember correctly i got out of Limgrave with +4 flask

fucking cancer it is. you spend more time looking for loot than playing the game

If I liked Ninja Gaiden will I like Elden Ring? I've never played a From game

Why does it say strength helps with your defense. It does exactly the same to my defense as dex does.

is godslayer the best faith catalyst as far as scale for your spells ?

>am I doing something wrong?
Yes you are. The counter on signs is total votes, not a net positive or negative. I.e. a sign that gets 10 up and 10 downvotes will show up as "sign --- 20". There is no way to tell if it's good or bad advice and it's been like this since at least Dark Souls I think.

Is buckler parry better than small shield parry or do they just have different timing?

nah man, i just see something interesting i go there. flask upgrades are usually churches (actually i think all of them are in churches).
you or maybe other user said "I've been scanning every crevice" which i dont like. i just get out of some place, look around and go to the next interesting place, and the game looks like its made exactly for that.

Does anyone know if Jar Cannon can be fired one-handed?
I don't have enough STR to use it properly.

When will they fix the stuttering?
Does the pirate version run any better?

>and the game looks like its made exactly for that.
It really is, holy shit. The last time I had this much of an adventure was Dragon's Dogma.

>When will they fix the stuttering?
When they remove EAC. I haven't had any stuttering since I did the workaround.

where to get more consumable invading fingers?? i already bought and used all the ones that early trader sells
also where to find the infinite use finger?? dont tell me if its late game

Where do I find the hooded guy from the first concept art?

Attached: 1623286113298.jpg (1080x1349, 197.43K)

I thought it was a shader compilation problem unrelated to anticheat

A nice lil' tip for starters, go to this mine to find a bell offering that allows you to buy Smithing Stone [1] and [2] from the merchants at the Round Table

Attached: 20220228172605_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1006.15K)

>I haven't had any stuttering since I did the workaround.
Only noticeable stuttering I ever had was at the tree sentinel. It's really fucking unfortunate it's the very first thing every sees after the tutorial and he's a boss that demands quite a few tries so it is super noticeable.

Everything else has been buttery smooth 60 fps v-sync. I bought a bluetooth adapter for my ps4 controller and connected my PC to my TV for this game specifically and holy fuck does it look good now.