Is he right? should From games have an easy mode for casuals?

Is he right? should From games have an easy mode for casuals?

Attached: file.png (595x700, 274.95K)

Yes. Stranger of Paradise will do it, so why not Fromsoft?

all souls games have easy modes
you can literally let other people do the boss for you like back when you were a little kid

From games should be bug free and not run like ass by now, for how popular they've gotten. I almost couldn't care less about their trash game design anymore because they straight up are broken every time.

I assumed he was just a deep cover troll ¯\(°_o)/¯

Attached: 1646095875309.jpg (512x512, 29.46K)

No, they should have a STORY mode so you can focus on the story.

>literally copy and pasted a Any Forums post
What a hack. He’s such a fake schizo it’s honestly disappointing.

This is one of the easier bosses though.

No. The game is made to be enjoyed at the difficulty it’s at. You don’t get made at a burger for being savory and not sweet.
Honestly not the worst compromise.

>IT'S CURRENT YEAR
Why do people resort to this so much?

You don't have to play thing because thing is popular or hyped up or whatever.

Normally I would disagree with video game "journalists", but this game is bullshit compared to all other souls games.

There's already an easy mode in Elden Ring though, and you don't even need multiplayer summons. It's called the Mimic Tear.

Attached: 1646054932185.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

randomly CAPITALISING words in your POST makes you seem like a SEETHING FAGGOT.
can someone tell the TWITTER FAG in the OP to go HANG HIMSELF for BEING A FAGGOT, please? i don’t have a tshitter account.

Elden ring is literal the easiest and causal aimed game since fucking 3.

Because they know if they tried saying this shit 5 years ago they'd be laughed at like the faggots they are.

No. Also that cunt is an absolute mong.

Easy mode in souls games is called int build but no one knows about it

My wife who has exclusively played FFXIV beat that boss on her first go. She has also beaten Margit. How incompetent are these "gamers"?

How does someone enjoy ER, before hitting the first boss? Did this guy just kill a few soldiers and gargoyles, and then get slapped around by this boss?

No. Let them refund. Not every game has to be for every person. I don't like Souls shit because I don't find it fun and I have no expectation that From should change it to suit my tastes.

I’ve played the series from conception and I’m basically the “easy mode” for all my friends who got into from games because “Bro GoT guy wrote it”. The I’ve done Margit like 5 times and Godrick like 7. One of my buddies won’t do arena bosses because I can’t carry him through them. I only do it because they’ve all helped me grind to mastery 12 in warframe

Ugly sperg

someone post that webm of him pulling his shirt on his head and having a stroke
also his youtube channel is full of videos like "X game is bad" but for literally every game at least somewhat popular

Apparently, which is funny because the stone imp things in that dungeon were harder than the boss itself

people with shit taste deserve shit games so i hope not, in fact you should gatekeep the game even further

No, games should not have difficulty settings. Game designers should build the game balanced to the point where it is easy to play yet hard to master. This is why nintendo games are so successful. They are meant for kids, but can be very difficult, and takes time and skill to master.

Yeah bro this game too hard

Attached: Farum Azula.png (1200x675, 1.37M)

its called youtube