I have never in my life seen a game die as fast as Halo Infinite

I have never in my life seen a game die as fast as Halo Infinite.

Attached: 1595549039019.jpg (880x644, 407.87K)

yuppy yup yuppers
still gotta play it tho

Halo 4 died more quickly.

R.I.P. halo
it didn't have to be this way...

are you 1 year old wtf

>still has tens of thousands of active players on Steam alone, not even including Xbox and Gamepass
>dead

More like ten of thousand now.

There were like 3 MMOs in the last 12ish months that lost like 90% of its players in a couple weeks. Were you born a couple months ago OP? I don't even give a fuck about Halo, but OP is clearly underage.

Cope harder lmao

the FPS market is saturated, and Forza is more fun

its a bad game with the halo name, not surprising.

>I have never in my life seen a game die as fast as Halo Infinite
I have

Attached: 1645616257989.png (728x369, 95.16K)

Truth is halo died after 3. It's over, bud.

Needs VR. I play VR.

I think the next month is the big one for the game, the current Steam Charts has them dropping their 24 hour player count by about 1000 players at a rate of apporx every 3 days. Of course we don't know what the floor is for the playerbase, and we're assuming Xbox PC and console player counts are dropping similarly, however ignoring those issues if the current sinking keeps up it could hit below 5k for a 24 hour peak on steam pretty soon.

MS gives zero fucks about VR sadly

Attached: _107178157_178151.jpg (976x549, 52.68K)

What's to play and care about when it comes to Halo multiplayer. I hope that you don't start shilling Infinite's multiplayer positively when they start adding shit. Just let it die. I'm getting tired of you bringing it up as if multiplayer matters. Why do you still care about this shit? Halo's multiplayer will never be up top again.

10. YEAR. PLAN!!!!!
MOST. EXPENSIVE. GAME. EVER!!!!!!!!!!
MOVIES AND TV SHOWS!!!!!!!!!

Why do you care, shill? No one gives a fuck about the Multiplayer, this has been a thing since the summer as 343 kept boring the shit out of everyone with it and people already had enough after the first Flight. I don't know why you keep brining up some obscured German leak and you actually interested in watching some crappy TV series over playing a video game. There's a reason video games and TV shit never go hand in hand. Hollywood needs to stay the fuck away from video games, I've said this in the 90s and here I am still saving it again. If Hollywood doesn't want to make it right, don't make it at all.

>No one gives a fuck about the Multiplayer
stopped posting that picture after the other thread call you out user?

I still find it fun but Elden Ring and Warhammer 3 are going to have my attention for the foreseeable future, and I doubt that'll change until I'm done with one of those games.

I'm gonna keep posting that picture because no one cared about it in the summer.

Attached: f0vdjh4o23g61.jpg (1125x872, 68.61K)

what about OTHER GAME?

Attached: battlefield-2042-pc-spiel-origin-cover.jpg (600x835, 489.73K)

ahhh you're not the crazy user don't worry.

and no one cares about it now. You shills shilled this multiplayer from June to December only for it to be shit like I knew it would be. You're still shilling this shit despite the multiplayer being dead. Let the multiplayer die already and shut up about it, no one cares.

Attached: 1644643381144.png (960x573, 188.78K)

oh wow you were the crazy user, well see ya,