She's not coming back is she

she's not coming back is she

Attached: 1643991979466.jpg (2897x4096, 1.21M)

butt too big

nope and neither will ibuki

t. saucy

She'll be back but with leggings. And a smaller butt

she must be pretty popular

Can you even imagine having an ass like that...

it would be heavy

I bet that ass can fart

What do her farts smell like?

Seamus pls.

Probably like protein shakes or something mixed with sweat

Are people still butthurt about how OP she was 5 years ago?

dlc

They should make her into a loli with smaller but still juicy butt and thighs, but call her a cuntboi. It will be seen as woke, yet it will be even hotter than ever. Win win situation for Capcom.

>INB4 DLC
Did DLC characters in 5 get costumes?

Attached: 1643466216346.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

Holy fuck that’s so hot

cooming again is so tiresome

Like to imagine she either holds it in during a match and let’s it out in the locker room or she gets her opponent in a position where her ass is in their face and let’s off a nasty one

Ono was the only one who made get into SFV in the first place, so now that he’s gone her chances are zero for the foreseeable future

Pretty much, Ono doesn’t work at Capcom anymore and Mika being in SFV was definitely him throwing a bone to the desperate Mika fans by the stage of SFIV’s cycle and that joke on Decapre’s reveal trailer back then.

Attached: 1604350810067.gif (497x373, 488.78K)

Every single character in SFV got costumes, some more than others, but even the very last ones have more than 5 outfits.

use a real character. SF5 sucks ass and so did rival schools.

No, but I'll cum on her back

>so did rival schools
Fuck you.

I'd rather see her in a new Slam Masters than on a new street fitter.

I'm glad another person here has taste and sees that Rival Schools was always shit.

Never ever, Ono was just being nice to her desperate fans by including Mika in SFV after he played a joke on their behalf with Decapre’s trailer in SSFIV, and Mika had the awe factor of being a character who was never seen in years since the Alpha days, now that novelty factor is gone, Ono is also gone and SF6 is gonna have somebody else who hasn’t been seen in years to replace her.

Fuck you too.

They need a Gief replacement.

Attached: 1623761353091.jpg (1416x1000, 676.23K)