Which TMNT game was the shittiest?

Which TMNT game was the shittiest?

Attached: TMNT.png (1422x840, 2.52M)

Mutants in Manhattan by far

Out of the Shadows

Why not post the best ones, aka the 2003 TMNT trilogy beat'em ups.

The original NES game

Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

Because the topic is about the worst one.

I hate that avgn made everyone think that that game was bad

yeah that game was actually a huge success back in the day (height of Turtlemania helped), just forgotten by history I guess

Attached: DZU-guvU8AAsoKD.jpg (885x1200, 341.31K)

Mutants in Manhattan

Out of the Shadows was shit BUT I legitimately believe that the bare bones of the game are what a hypothetical good Turtles game could be; a 3D action game with a fair bit of different abilities / attacks (including special attacks you do with the other turtles) set in a grimy and gritty NYC. If only someone competent had gotten hold of it.

Attached: 20180219203100_1.jpg (1920x1080, 341.46K)

I still want to know what drugs the enemy designers were on as all the original creations were fucking weird. Mechanical divebombing eagles with no heads, hot air balloons with wings that dropped missiles, one eyed giant fleas, pink hopping..things that were nothing but legs, and that weird ass gimpy enemy that split into smaller and smaller clones that ended up as two little hyper midgets running around the screen.

it was a fairly common thing in licensed games back then, look at how the famous Batman NES game all had absolutely insane enemies that weren't in the movie except Joker

out of the shadows had the possibility to be fantastic but the camera killed that game

>Rise is perfect for Vidya
>Got shitcanned and never had a game
FUCK

I remember wasting money on OOTS a while ago. Should've just played Turtles in Time

While it's not 'terrible' (more like aggressively mediocre) Smash-up was a huge ass let-down and disappointment.

Attached: tmntsmash-wii-cover[1].jpg (640x901, 219.75K)

Zoomer those were fucking shit too

>Rise is perfect for the shitcan

fixed and correct

>he didn't WATCH OUT FOR SHREDDER
ngmi

It was bad. I am old. I got it when it came out as a kid. It sucked. It has nothing to do with AVGN. AVGN rightfully shit on it but he was wrong about Simon’s Quest.

Sounds more like you got filtered.