When did you stop playing TF2?

When did you stop playing TF2?

Attached: scout.jpg (1100x1084, 205.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoY6zYzdOYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats metokur doing nowadays?

He's literally streaming right now

Dying of lung aids, if I recall correctly.

10-8 years ago when it was clear there were only bots, f2p retards and minmaxing tourneyfags left

I don't know he doesn't make videos any more and I don't support lazy ass streamers

Streaming every now and then and joking around on twitter.He's live right now actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=GoY6zYzdOYE

Unless you go compfagging 24/7 servers are really the only place to play, because fuckery like auto-balance makes actually trying to win seem folly.

no

When the bots took over

What does this have to do with mrmetokur

>The west is falling
>Room looks like this
What the fuck is with alt righters and anime. They hate Jews while watching literal pedophile cartoons

Attached: gglmdf43ebh81.jpg (2560x1440, 311.87K)

March 4, 2021.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

he's going to burn in hell for killing terry.

The Halloween update that added bumper cars. It hit me like a brick that I was just playing the game out of routine rather than for fun

Anime is the greatest creation in human history

nah, server i went on all the time shutdown and got replaced by some fags

this shouldn't shock you.
they're the main attraction in the "clown world" they always talk about.

Diogenes?

roughly after my second match, as it was not a good video game

king terry
everything was fine when it was just Any Forums
then this cum guzzling faggot loosed his autistic twitter fanbase to him and it was all downhill from there

Attached: 1642519323030.jpg (1280x1008, 212.92K)

It's certainly the most effective method of creating transgenders.

Attached: 1626546089290.webm (854x480, 1.95M)

Any Forums were the ones fucking with him lmao

dude has some kinda ultra cancer, give him a break. He even said he kinda stopped giving a shit about how it looks

normal people stopped playing before you free to play fags came in with your ass tier unlocks and hats. Orange box chad days were peak tf2.

Attached: 1627468284088.jpg (491x592, 39.88K)

Nah the most effective way is to pay shills like you to manipulate children

It's because they're unserious people who think they live in an unserious world. To them the world a a joke and so are they. It's why they support murderous dictators and pray every day for an apocalypse to come and just end everything.