How will it ever be topped?

How will it ever be topped?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k-nJEVi1c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by the goty edition with all DLC

Did they fix the performance

Fromsoft DLC is always better than the base game so Elden Ring DLC will probably be amazing

It was topped 7 years ago.

Attached: Witcher 3 Archgriffin Boss Fight.webm (680x440, 2.83M)

Witcher 3 is truly the most braindead bottom of the barrel trash and this is coming from someone who beat it on Death March

Isn't the performance totally broken on pc? And why are you shilling this shit. Is it ltierally just demon's souls 7 ex plus alpha edition?

behold, the best fight in witcher 3

dragon's dogma mogs both

are they going to fix PC yet?
>>>

dragons dogma fags are probably the biggest retards on Any Forums

it literally has WoW/Dragon Age combat but there is a "press X to climb monster" button and lolis so it fools them into thinking it's good or fun to play.

This game is boring.

dragons dogma sucks ass and is old as shit

Attached: 1610503780904.jpg (634x607, 65.81K)

It's not for everyone, that's true, but age means nothing
So you're retarded.
And filtered.

just like your mom

Just like the Sekiro dlc!

filtered LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=2k-nJEVi1c4

here's your Any Forumsoty gameplay

>he's says in a bread about a game where you mash circle and r1

Don't forget that literally every attack in the game is a hotkey. There is no combat system at all: just canned animations assigned to hotkeys with cooldowns.

i fucked up and ordered two copies of this game i have no friends to give it to.. wat 2 do?

Did they run out of time or something? Why is every boss fucking repeated in a dungeon?

holy cope

>hotkeys with cooldowns
What?

I really don't want DLC for this game. I want this thing to be a complete package. How would they add DLC anyway? It would ruin the open world.

when you upgrade/unlock new attacks you literally equip them as if they were spells and use hotkeys to "cast" them, rather than a real action RPG like Dark Souls/Nioh where there is a base combat system and different weapons have different movesets. DD is even more transparently a single-player MMO than Diablo is.

>A flying monster chooses to fight you on the ground
why?
Based.

just make the map bigger or pull a nintendo and just add content at the end, where they use the same map just do more shit with it

Will my fps ever top?

give one copy to me

>Ninja Gaiden '04 mogs it almost two decades prior
Gay Ming is only getting worse, yo

Why does bird not fly when I stab the wings, retard

?
Every boss besides the big lore ones is fought twice

First of all, there's standard attacks. Second, the abilities don't work anything like an mmo or diablo. You still control the attacks just like any other action game. Some of them can even be used for platforming. And there's no cooldowns, the game uses stamina even for spells.

You never stab it's wing, furthermore archgriffins are supposed to be able spit acid and whatnot, bitch never does that it just swipes and goes back and fort, incredibly stupid design.

it's not even close to demon's souls