New gw2 expansion, no thread...It's truly over right ?

And yet it's a good game. Not incredible but I had good times with it.

Why is Anet so bad at advertising ?

Attached: siege-turtle-compressed.jpg (1597x899, 168.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elder_Dragon
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deep_sea_dragon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is.

launched when i had to go to bed, how does it end? ill bet we kill the last elder and then aurene opens a mist portal to leave and explode with the magic.

I don't know but I guess they will indeed transfer the magic into another dimension.
I suppose it's the last expansion. Well the game had a good run overall. 11 years.

Still my favorite MMO, but I gotta admit it's slowly dying.
Now's the time to play if you want to enjoy it with a good population.
Looking forward to the new expansion. Haven't updated it yet.

What happened to Jormag? Aren't there 3 dragons left?

they are busy making sure everyone gets their pronouns correct

both dead

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elder_Dragon

I don't know which dragon's are left since Mordremoth/Kralkatorrik/Zhaitan/Jormag/Primordus are dead
So maybe this one wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deep_sea_dragon

It's the last expansion?

>Still my favorite MMO

Me too and I agree. Enjoy it while it's here and alive. Probably mostly dead by 2024.

Guild Wars 2 came out in 2012. It's literally a decade too late.

not the last expansion, ncsoft literally told them this is the only product they can have so ending gw2 means killing their company.

>ncsoft literally told them this is the only product they can have

weird Arena seem to have a competent team so why Ncsoft block them ?

it will keep limping along for as long as the whales are willing to support it
anet's marketing is awful because it's one of the few positions that are still permanent while most of the devs are contractors
dumbass microsoft should have bought anet or the entirety of NC just to get guild wars instead of blacktivision

they said it wasn't. in fact they said it wasn't even going to be the last appearance of dragons. it's just the end of the story arc that the game launched with.

>anet's marketing is awful because it's one of the few positions that are still permanent

KeK. It's a shame to have good devs/artists paired with retarded strategy.

>And yet it's a good game

Attached: no.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

it had the potential to be a good game but anet perpetually drops the ball with it on adding good and fun content constantly.

Considering it's not a very big company I think they're doing a decent job at adding content. Raids are fun and challenging Fractals are fun, some map events are epic and the living stories are decent.
The collections are annoying and way way too long tho.
The pvp is not good I'll give you that.

Attached: emmanuel-macron-senerve-jaloux-il-semporte.jpg (1200x675, 42.5K)

kek wrong pic

Attached: 1200px-Living_World_seasons.jpg (1200x675, 139.09K)

this was back with the massive lay offs, the upper management wasn't progressing their multiple projects quickly enough, so it was a ton of resources that were being put towards a project that wasn't making money, so ncsoft just thought it was a better decision to just cancel the other projects and focus on gw2 since that was making money.

ok didn't knew about that

This corpse needs to burn to ash.

>pick a class
>cant stick with it to lv80
how do i fix this