Capcom need to stop being a bunch of homos and figure out how to get this shit re-released

Capcom need to stop being a bunch of homos and figure out how to get this shit re-released.

Attached: mahvel baybeh.jpg (768x672, 144.4K)

Nah, Give me a Rivals School, Star Gladiator and Tech Romancer re-release instead

Attached: Capcom Fighting games.png (900x872, 789.84K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOO GIVE ME THE HECKIN CAPESHIT FIGHTERS I CAN ALREADY PLAY ON FIGHTCADE!1!!

Attached: kuririn phone.png (640x360, 244.24K)

Fightcade's lounges are full of faggots like you.

Attached: Darkstalkers & friends.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

Buying the collection coming out this June would help show there's more demand for retro fighter collections.

I'm already sucking Capcom's dick over the Darkstalkers/Red Earth release coming in June. I'll deepthroat them if they do the Marvel and 3D stuff too.

No need to.

Attached: fightcade.png (750x400, 29.03K)

Fuck Fightcade.

Nice way to dodge actually playing.

If I was trying to dodge wanting to play these games then I wouldn't make a thread about Capcom making a collection, you stupid cunt. Fuck Fightcade.

Oh hey Max, How's #freemvc2 working out? You still sucking the mouse's dick to pay $50 dollar for inferior ports?

Attached: 1613868650545.png (233x298, 158.97K)

Capcom needs to iron out the kinks out their emulators.

I wish I had that cocksucker's money.

If you actually wanted to play you would just use fightcade, which is free and has rollback. You don't actually play.
Not even Max is this much a dodger. Max sucks at the genre but he'll play shit at the least.

Attached: Capcom Fighting Collection.png (900x1576, 2.83M)

>dodger
Fuck me, you're one of those cunts. Shove your Fightcade up your arsehole.

Capcom need to stop being a bunch of homos and figure out how to make good games again. Make shit so good it shames the Mouse for not playing ball, don't wallow in Jive tier dogshit like you've been doing for the last decade.

Attached: they hated him 2.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

>Please capcom release a shitty 50 dollarydoo port of these games that you'll manage to fuck up in every way possible because I'm apparently too stupid to use fightcade
It's weird how OP would say all those things where we could see them.

Go fucking play UMvC3 with it's Frankenstein mods, you functioning retard.
>P-please buy this collection! We'll definitely get a new Chudstalkers!
Riiiiiiiight, because that totally worked when you troons oh so "bought" Darkstalkers Resurection.
You can fucking tell by SF6, that Maxishillian Fraud is starting to break from not wanting to bear anymore of Capcom's fighting game shit.
I won't be surprised if he tells Steve to GTFO or he says it strait up that he's fucking done with them.

Attached: 1554061127833.jpg (118x309, 15.32K)

They also need to figure out how to release this again.

Attached: avpcap.jpg (294x171, 13K)

>muh Fightcade
Fuck your glorified FGC containment unit, you sad cunts.

you're just a pussy who will get bodied, just be quiet.

Attached: Cammy culo.jpg (1158x1076, 387.6K)

>gary
As if it couldn't get any fucking sadder. Piss off.

This, sick of retards actually playing the game instead of posting how much they love them here after watching five min of a tournament.