Man this shit is getting old

>Get hit once, just once
>Get stun locked to death
I'm fucked tired of "hard" games that resort to cheap tricks like this to give off a false sense of difficulty. At least let me fight back god fucking damn it. I want an equal and fair fight with the enemy.

Attached: t620x300-9db06a53d8c94e1b18167908a402ff3b.jpg (620x300, 60.93K)

>Man this shit is getting old
yes I am also sick of er threads and souls threads

Soulsbourne died when they "patched" Poise
*staggers*

How do people beat shit like Fallingstar Beast without using summons? You're fighting a massive meth bull inside a closet, there's barely any breathing room for actions. What fucking autistic savant playtested this shit?

Don’t get hit then duh

Soulbornes died when dark souls was introduced.

I don't think fights are unfair however I'm fucking sick of the fact that every boss has bullshit delayed overhead swings that fuck with your rolls
I understand the purpose of them but it's still incredibly irritating

There are some things that I can understand being called cheap, but this is not one of them.

DS1 and bloodborne are two of my favourite single player focused games of all time. That said to an extent in bloodborne and DEFINITELY in DS3 fromsoft began giving all bosses anime movesets that visually LOOK really cool but just aren't conducive to enjoyable gameplay. I dunno maybe I always just sucked, I'm willing to concede that; elden ring is definitely really fucking hard. it's a far cry from DS1 where every boss had only like 4 attacks, that were mostly distinct from one another, which you had to memorise, with maybe 1 that they sometimes transitioned into a combo. Now I only barely understand what the fuck the boss is even doing until I've thrown myself to die at them for an hour lol.

>I'm fucked tired of "hard" games
>buys the series that defining feature is this very thing for thre 7th time

>get hit
you're literal trash at video games, git gud faggot

my problem isnt really the stunlocking combos, its that they bought so much into the rollbait meme that a bunch of enemies can start an attack chain 10 feet away from you and half way into their 5 hit combo they closed the gap completely. you dont have any melee equivalent or counter play outside of roll moar.
>just dodge n punish
Imagine for a second if you did have counter play, like interrupting the attack chain with an overhead attack and it made them flinch and backstep. Imagine if you had a technique that could punish enemies for doing that gay backhop thing like a 1 input high commitment dash attack.
Imagine if enemies could actually miss charging attacks instead of having 180 tracking and obscene mobility so that you could dodge them by strafing to punish their commitment to a high damage attack.

We dont really have these kind of combat options which contributes to a disparity between the opponents options and our options in combat. if i see another boss that has
>autistic spam stunlock
>overhead roll bait charge attack
>Half room jumping attack that breaks blocks
and last and certainly worst
>massive 200+ degrees hitbox attack that punishes you for being on either side of him
i think im just going to put the game down.

bump

Worst thinh is that so many enemies have a 4 hit combo and the 4th hit will fucking kill your stamina and rip through your shield. DEAD.

1 hour of gameplay = 25 GAMEOVER screens and 10 minutes of actual progress. I'm not having any fun at all.

I think the same as you. I played Dark souls 1 and Demon's souls tons of times because i love the world concept, the rithim and it's exploration...

I'ts fun to play the new ones, but it just not connect in me.

after how insane great shields were in ds2 i think the dev team has a hateboner for blocking

vump

Sounds like some anons need to unironically git gud

I've never this much trouble with a souls game before. Every boss is sanic fast, and two shots me. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, and I'm not gonna spend more time reading guides than playing the game. Call me casual, say I'm filtered, I don't even care anymore.

have you tried not getting hit?

Go play shmups, you will never find a more pure, fair challenge. (with the exception of Tetris: The Grand Master) No shit camera angles, no shit hitboxes, just pure skill.

Attached: Border Down DC flyer.jpg (635x900, 203.51K)

another darksouls player who can't adapt to new mechanics due to low iq. don't worry though, soon your favorite youtuber will explain how to play the game for you.

Explain me then what the fuck do I supposed to do? blocking is garbage, your stamina gets depleted in 2 or 3 hits. Counter attacks are not reliable because most enemies just spam attacks non stop and jumping attacks have such long recovery times you are a sitting duck when after performing one. Not to mention jumping attacks have such short range for most weapon types.

>bring passive poise back
>make it do nothing

another epic troll from miyahacki

>get hit once
>get hit

Attached: 1637876396238.png (235x307, 149K)

just put barricade shield into ANY shield idiot

get more health retard

How can you all be so bad at video games? No wonder there's so much screeching on here like
>UHM.. ACSHULLY BOTW AND SKYRIM ARE THE BEST OPEN WORLD GAMES

Attached: 1638479491677.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

>Put up your shield
>Dodge
>Pary
>Just move out of the fucking way

Have you fought radahn yet?