So has this game been forgotten? Is it dead now? Seems like it was massively overrated

So has this game been forgotten? Is it dead now? Seems like it was massively overrated.

Attached: Halo_Infinite.png (280x356, 211.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/1644643381144/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basically they fucked everything up, despite it having the best gunplay in the series. Vehicles, maps, modes, everything drove people away. I'm sure the community has nosedived. I also found the campaign bland and uninteresting. I mean name me a single awesome moment from the campaign that could be compared to:
>halo 3 two scarabs
>halo reach flying round new alexandria
>halo 2 ending

ITs jsut another stale open world filled with junk

They should have seriously completely retconned their own shitty story they were building and even the Bungie games dare I say. This one should have literally been a clean slate. They still would have had to make sure to do everything else you mentioned properly though so all this game proved is 343 still doesn't have it.

We're getting to the point in the release cycle where Xbox trannies and Halodrones finally admit that the latest 404i piece of shit is a fucking disaster instead of being denialist shills

>releasing a game with 3/7 maps (BTB/Reg) which are all extremely basic 3 lane designs so they all play the exact same, except one extremely poor asymmetrical map
>The first ""live service"" type event for Halo is getting to play and grind Fiesta every two weeks, but Fiesta is playable any time now after everyone told them how dumb their playlists were so the event is just grinding Fiesta every 2 weeks.
>It is now/about to be March, over half way through the ""Season"", over 3 months since the game released, and there still isn't a roadmap for content.

I'm actually done, if 343 haven't improved since 2011 I don't see how they can improve in time for 2031. The next 1-2 years will be spent just making Infinite up to what the basic expectation for it was and that'll leave 343 only approx 8 years to make a Halo game in, that's just not enough time! (I can't be bothered trying to write sarcastically I'll just state plainly I'm fucking pissed 343 had 5+1 years of dev time, and still needed another year long delay to actually fucking finish the game. What the fuck were they going to give us in 2020?

>infinite
When was this a thing? I haven't heard shit about it.

Glad I held off on buying Xbox now. I was going to give them one last final chance and while I thought mp was decently fun I knew the game was still lacking a lot and was nowhere near as good as it should be. This is why Microsoft even bought Activision. They just suck at making games so might as well buy companies to make them for you. 343 has got to be one of the shittiest in house devs of all time.

Guess Halo really is dead this time Infinite was its last chance.

Member when halo 3 launched with ELEVEN maps that were all really good, functioning ranked and social playlists for whatever you wanted, and an amazing iconic campaign? And you didn't have to spend a single dollar after you bought the game to get all of that, including an extra 13 maps when old DLCs became free?

not a single memorable god damn thing in the entire game, but the worst offender was the gorilla popping out on the screen every 5 minutes to deliver some cringe fucking bad-guy dialogue explaining his every move.

jesus fucking christ this series hads so much better writing in 1 and 2.

They should have, but the game was already delayed way past what it should have been and Microsoft management would have never allowed it regardless. Firing Brian Reed after Halo 5 was too little too late, and while it might have prevented Infinite from being -2/10 dogshit it's not going to magically make its story good. I would have liked a soft reboot, maybe have the flood begin to return which would instantly become #1 priority and allow 343 to sweep all of the old conflicts under the rug.

No, Campaign is loved except for some trannies and retards that liked anything that came from Halo 4 or 5.

Shut up, Halo 2 was the worst in the original trilogy, Halo 3 had two Scarabs yet the level before that "Two Scarabs" crap was better. Reach, in general, just sucks. Reach was the first campaign that felt like Call of Duty in gameplay. If I'm not running and gunning like a Spartan, that shit isn't Halo. It's a wonder Halo 4 and 5 were just as bad as Reach since they build off that shitty Campaign.

Attached: 1644643381144.png (960x573, 188.78K)

You will never be Xbox players, go back to discord and reddit, that shitty Halo sub doesn't represent Halo fans because we don't read gay Halo novels, read shitty low budget comics, and don't give a rat's ass about some woke ass Hollyweird TV show that only Jews love so much to force a Season 2 out of it despite no one actually watching it yet.

Halo 2 is a mixed bag mostly due to how rushed and overly ambitious it was. It has some of the best writing out of any shooter game, especially back when it came out. Music was the best in the franchise, and the graphics pushed the original xbox to its limits. But a lot of the gameplay is definitely lacking. It replaces the open CE levels with corridors and wave defense, the gun balancing is absolute dogshit, and of course legendary difficulty is a meme.

This was a soft-reboot, nothing from Halo 4 or 5 really mattered except Cortana died in 4, and Cortana (who's character already went to shit in 4) became a bitch in 5, that's all you need to know.

I'm really starting to believe that Campaign Co-Op is getting delayed. That's probably why there's still no roadmap.

user he is fucking with you and does this in a lot of threads, don't reply to him.
arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/1644643381144/

>best writing out of any shooter game
Why did it even need to have this, it may have had that but a lot of us guys didn't give a shit about it. The ones that call it the best now are the small amount of retards that liked that shit back then or came in 2014. These were the guys that were told to fuck off, a lot of us guys that never liked 2 back then left when 343 kept fucking the series up.

Kind of autistic to try to look up on a guy's history, m8. You guys are trannies and reddit posters from that faggot sub reddit. Stop coming here and shitting out your bullshit as if everyone agrees with it. Infinite's Campaign was great, one of the series best. Don't act like these Campaigns before Infinite somehow became perfect because they did so many annoying shit that I barely ever play them anymore.

They probably didn't want to piss off old fans by getting rid of even the Bungie games but we're never returning to Halo 4 and 5 so it's all good.

kek

Another schizo obsessed with the campaign?

Honestly, that's the only reason you would play Halo. Infinite's Multiplayer sucks, it's also woke.

I think its just cheef fag again

Cheeffag got banned like a year ago or he killed himself when Chief started talking during gameplay in Infinite. Remember, that retard liked Halo 4 and 5's Campaigns.

>Is it dead now

No as I'm always finding games even in the middle of the night.