Which one filtered Any Forums more?

which one filtered Any Forums more?

Attached: .png (1280x720, 1.49M)

my vitality was at like 10 though

Attached: abyss-watchers-dks3.jpg (1920x1080, 323.25K)

Left, by far. He kicked me shit in like 20-30 times. But interestingly enough once I learned what the game was trying to teach me I think I only died 2-3 more times in total over the entirety of all my subsequent playthroughs.

Because you had all his moves in muscle memory. That's really all sekiro is.

genichiro i died to more than anything else in a from game, not even close

none of the above.

Attached: yozoradontlose.jpg (540x304, 27.7K)

Yeah I'm ESL retarded, what I meant was that I only died 2-3 more times period, in the entire game, after that. Once you "figure out" Sekiro's combat the entire game becomes pretty easy, at least I thought.

Don't remind me of how insanely much better the bosses in Sekiro were than Elden Ring, it makes me sad.

I beat most sekiro bosses in 1-3 attempts aside from the isshin which took a few hours. Margit definitley takes the cake for most time spent trying to kill him, even after leaving to explore/level he still took around 10 attempts his phase 2 stamina is insane

pretty much this, if you hadn't learned the game by the time of reaching him you sure as shit had afterwards.

I somehow how went the wrong way and did everything you could before fighting the guy on the left. So when I did fight him I was much more powerful and knew what I was doing. He went down like a bitch.

That's my point. You don't figure out shit. You just memorize their moves. If there was something "to figure out" with sekiro then no one would struggle with isshin after genichiro.

I died to Margit 5 times and died to Genichiro 30 times. I enjoyed losing to Genichiro more though. Elden Ring has a boring OST.

Attached: 1621750153204.png (342x316, 255.86K)

Genichiro was the biggest souls filter for me ever- he's now my second favorite fight
my experience was pretty much identical to

I still haven't faced a boss in ER that's reached the highs of Genichiro. I'm almost done with the game too.

Pretty big difficulty curve for a 3rd boss

This is bait right? Genchiro is the easiest major boss in all of sekiro, i literally killed him on my first try first playthrough

Sekiro is far more reactive and less memorization based than other roll shits. The block button WILL block all damage if your stance meter is low, and it's always clear what kind of attack is unblockable. The dodge happens when you press the button rather than when you release it like in rollshit games, which helps in being reactive.

Nameless King

Genichiro is the boss who forces you to play the game as the devs want you to. If you haven't figured it out how you are meant to play the game, he will kill you 100 times until you quit or learn. If you HAVE figured out how you are supposed to play, than Genichiro is fairly easily and will take no more than 3 tries.

Literally who has trouble with Margit

Sekiro is 100% memorization based because there is clearly only one intended way to beat the boss. In souls games builds come into play. You only need to know certain things depending on your build.

you can run in circles and kill him
stop being delusional

>Elden Ring has a boring OST
so does sekiro desu
the OST hasn't been anything special since BB, blame pic related

Attached: yukakitamura.jpg (300x300, 10K)

You can run circles around almost (if not) every boss in Sekiro and kill them. You can also over-level and trivialize every single boss in the Souls/BB games, if not also just roll circles around them. In the context of actually engaging in combat so the fight doesn't take 45 minutes, Genichiro will teach the mechanics of the game much more forcibly than the bosses that preceded him.

This makes boss fights literally take an hour long, so presumably even an 80 IQ individual will get the hint that they aren't doing this right and will stop boring themselves.

Margit was way harder

I haven't played Elden Ring, but Genichiro really is a filter in the purest sense
You either abide by the rules of the game and beat him, or have the rules drilled into your asshole
Or you decide you don't like how the game plays and drop it
Regardless of who is harder, regardless of who "filtered" more, I doubt Marge does what Geni does

Attached: 1598142284523.jpg (3910x5486, 2.32M)

This one because Any Forums seeths about FF13 to this day.

Attached: Final Fantasy 13 Filter.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

I fought them first cause I didn't found the way to the cathedral of the deep until I got stuck in front of the irithil gate.