New Pokémon game

>New Pokémon game
>Trees STILL look like shit

When will they ever learn?

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 521.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpKHj7DGH-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’ve never gone outside if you think trees don’t look like that in real life.

It still baffles me that this is the best Pokémon has ever looked on the Switch when it was considered a taste of things to come.

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 520.39K)

I cannot fathom why anyone on Any Forums even cares about Pokemon in the first place.

Oh so now Pokémon is meant to look realistic? There's nothing realistic about lack of atmosphere, trees sticking out like sore thumbs, looking so jaggy and unpolished even up close. No sense of art style whatsoever, and not at all fitting with the ground they are on.

I don't, haven't bought any of the games since Let's Go because I refuse to support incompetent devs that do less than the bare minimum.

It makes me laugh as well. I remember being so pissed when it was revealed they were re-using the 3ds engine. I was expecting a Kanto remake more in the style of what was just revealed with graphics that were at least close to BoTW or Odyssey.

why do all jap games look so fucking ugly all of them ALL OF THEM have this weird smudgy artstyle with washed out pastel colors
look at the fucking edges of those trees also jaggedy as shit the only good part of most jap games are their impeccable character models but then you realize THEYRE ALL FUCKING CHILDREN

the main issue is those pure black areas, I wouldn't think it should be so hard to fix

>t. retard (who doesn't go outside)

Legends Arceus was even worse, but if you apply a painting filter to it and adjust the contrast, suddenly it doesn't look bad.

If they can't make use of anti-aliasing then they should either revert to the Let's Go art style but keep the open world aspect, or use filters like what Skyward Sword did, or go full cel-shading with outlines. This "art style" they have is just terrible and inconsistent.

Attached: painted.jpg (1920x1080, 744.93K)

>If they can't make use of anti-aliasing
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE A PS2 GAME HELL OKAMI LOOKED FUCKING BETTER

Touch bark

isn't there that new filtering shit that nintendo is using with switch sports? supposedly it's pretty easy to implement and doesn't take up much resources.

Those mountains look like when I first tried to make a game with unreal engine and messed around with sculpting the terrain

youtube.com/watch?v=XpKHj7DGH-Y
When a Pokémon mod in a Zelda game still looks more interesting than their latest entry... They should just embrace cel-shading.
I'd even take Wind Waker HD's god-awful bloom, at least the overall use of lighting is much better than anything GameFreak can do.

No need to samefag your own posts. Scarlet absolutely mogs your shitty game

>a mod for a 20 year old game looks better than your current game
Lol lmao

>Worse MCs
>Worse art direction
>Worse foliage and trees
>No Sugimori style
>Blurry textures up the ass, even up close
>Brightness cranked to 500%

Ah yes, so much better.

What exactly is wrong with the trees? I can’t quite place it. I think there’s something wrong with the lighting/shading of the leaves, and the lack of shadows on the ground, that makes them look weird.

>Singling out the trees when the entire thing looks like absolute garbage

this will be the biggest city in the game btw

Ironic post