Elden Ring Questions

Post your questions and maybe you can get something back

Can you randomly get invaded by other players because I am 20 hrs in and havent happened yet, just NPC invasions

Attached: 1646060894654.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

For getting invaded in solo you need to use an item, but I have the item and it won't let me use it so fuck me I guess

Where the fuck do I get smithing stones [1]? I have tons smithing stones 3 and above but never find 1 and 2

Attached: Kojima screams at phone.jpg (1080x777, 57.08K)

Mine at the north of the marsh surrounding the magic academy has a ton and beating the boss let's you buy them from the shop at base

So for rogier's quest, does he actually offer anything if you continue it? i was trying to do it but then he was triggered to start to die RIGHT as i went to go talk to fia, who then killed D. i even went to the dungeon where you get his quest item but it was too late, he was already sighing so i couldn't interact with him further. i got his armor set which is what i wanted but does he offer anything else special?

How do I beat these niggers as a Strength build?

Attached: 7931F699-0598-4B20-8B4E-250C62EEA0FD.jpg (1200x675, 72.82K)

How was i meant to beat this guy without my bro Oleg?
He would just teleport behind me and kill me in one hit.
The other black knife i fought i could just parry him because he wasn't invisible.

Attached: 1626539222732.jpg (2560x1440, 656.83K)

Someone please fucking tell me where to get the black knight set already

map pos?

I'm really not finding my pure STR build any fun, should I just respec to a DEX + INT build? It sounds like a good combination of dealing fast attacks from close range and just being safe and attacking from a distance.

I already have the item to respec, just haven't found the woman that'll let me do it

I don't know if it's relevant, but I'm currently lv 46 and exploring Caelid.

Holy shit, I think I was omega overleveld for Godwin lads

>+2 curved GS
>level 30

He went down like fucking butter

Attached: 20220228232908_1.jpg (1920x1080, 637.34K)

What should my endurance be for a Str/Faith build at SL 45 and what should I cap it at? Got 14 Endurance and it’s been honestly doing be just fine, but don’t know if I should put points into it for awhile rather than Str, mind, or faith due to his fucking long it takes to level compared to past titles

How do I stop stopping every 10 seconds to take a screenshot

This game just looks too good

Ree its fucking Godrick

Godwin is the gigachad first Elden Lord, this one here is his dissapointing offspring

Good job user

>Do you want to use heavier gear
Level endurance
>Do you want more stamina to swing/roll/block
Level endurance

Otherwise pick something else, don't worry because you can respec later on

Attached: screenshot.294.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

seems like the weapon upgrade stones are a lot more valuable than actual runes, is there any place in lingrave with a lot of them?

Mines

I'm looking for the Golden Needle to cure Mileena in Aeonia Swamp, but I found her black phantom and killed her. What did I just fuck up? And where's this damn needle?

Here you go

Attached: 20220228174412_1.jpg (2560x1440, 586.71K)

No Godfrey was the first Elden Lord - Godwyn is one of his sons and is killed in the opening cutscene

Stormveil Castle questions after I killed Godrick after sneaking through most of it
>1: how the fuck do I reach the area with the non-boss Crucible Knight, I got sent down there from a co-op sign and can't find it for shit on my own
>2: Is there a merchant there and where?

That doesn’t seem to effect anything
There’s a boss in the middle of the swamp, he’s easy but has a billion health

Does anyone know how to get to the Erd Tree sapling in Nokstella?