Some modders with literally 2 cents of budget making better songs and games than the actual creator

>some modders with literally 2 cents of budget making better songs and games than the actual creator
>Creator admittedly spending the game's Kickstarter budget on crack cocaine
>The game isn't in development yet
This is worse than mighty number 9

Attached: Boyfriend.gif (424x417, 294.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mphdjeP_o7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hDJIdi1HhGs
youtube.com/watch?v=hcKQvICXuzw
store.steampowered.com/curator/6856292-Newgrounds-Games/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would a game like this even need budget? Unironically where is the money going?

crack cocaine

>kickstarter
After Shantae, Mighty No 9, and Freedom Planet not providing a full promised experience... when will you learn?

>fnf
>shit designs
>shit music

>mods
>shittier twitter oc designs
>shittier nonsense music

Based dev wasting money on crack instead on this shit

>Freedom planet
i thought that game was ok? Didn't play it tho
qrd?

>Creator admittedly spending the game's Kickstarter budget on crack cocaine
Literally or is this a euphemism? What have they been doing, really?
>some modders with literally 2 cents of budget making better songs and games than the actual creator
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't listening to mod stuff more often than the regular game's stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=mphdjeP_o7Q

yes he spent it on crack cocaine
then everyone clapped

Also Broken Age and Yooka Laylee and Indivisible

>get to make indefinite amounts of "it'll be out when it's out" and "lulz I take so long to do things" posts for months or years on end like you were an amateur webcomic artist or fangame creator only it's for something people have given you real actual money for
Living the dream

Chaotic Endless
Omnipresent

>What have they been doing, really?
Ninjamuffin posts on /vg/ rarely but he has said they're doing "legal" stuff and he is also trying to learn 2 code

trying to learn 2 code
Sounds about right, from last I heard. Thanks,

Yeah, I have no idea why they still keep him as the coder, he's genuinely dragging the development down so much

I probably shouldn't be talking shit since I know fuck all about coding aside from playing some shit in middle school, but yeah, I'm inclined to agree, especially given some mods. Did the guy just not have any experience before this point or what? Making a game period, that's fine, I guess, friends maybe helping each other out, but for something they planned on getting money for? That's just silly to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDJIdi1HhGs

Worried about a massive drama shitstorm, maybe? Kadedev was kinda right when he called him out desu

nearly pissed myself laughing when that came up

And we like that. “It’ll be out when it’s out.”

That recent Mario really had some bangers. Hell, the only ones I don't really care for are the first and last ones with PC Port Mario or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcKQvICXuzw

>Estimated Delivery: Apr 2022
What were they thinking?

Attached: 1630818289750.png (278x357, 7.34K)

They weren't, they were fucking stupid on those delivery projections. Took them months to finish 7 songs, and they thought their workflow would actually speed up with a full project?
Even with only webgames under your belt, you should know that bigger projects become an exponential pain in the ass, not linear.

I think the final total for the full game is 52 levels with 3 songs each that all each have alternate versions

>omori came out despite looking like a never ever scam that was "in development" for 7 years
>yansim came out despite LITERALLY being a massive never ever meme
>mother 4 rebranded to stall for time then got stuck in eternal dev hell, the soundtrack maker took his ball and went home so they near immedaitely started calling him an insane schizo for daring to even hint towards the game being vaporware
>fnf ends up like all newgroudns projects, a hilarious fucking failure only used as a vector to give the smackheads who escape newgrounds containment more base
Remember anons: the more a kikestarter project looks complete without actually putting out a near-complete project, the higher chance it has of being a scam.

We're not seeing shit until 2024 at the earliest unless they start hiring like crazy, at which point they'll find out that they're under-budgeted.

>>Creator admittedly spending the game's Kickstarter budget on crack cocaine
based

lol Seriously? Not even a couple months from now? Has it even been a year? Wasn't Week 7 delayed for so long because the developer in particular had hangups regarding not wanting to put out a song he couldn't ace himself? Not the worst way of thinking, I guess, but it did take awhile, didn't it?

>fnf ends up like all newgroudns projects
Were there any other Newgrounds projects that ended up like that?

How much of a fanbase will it even still have by that point?

ENTER

Attached: actual copium.png (1019x716, 88.9K)

The Tarboy game fucking exploded into a fiery hellfire because the animator's wife and vocalist for the game divorced him out of boredom, that's the only one that comes to mind. Because it's still funny.

Otherwise most Newgrounds games release just fine, I get recommendations for them every so often at store.steampowered.com/curator/6856292-Newgrounds-Games/

>The Tarboy game fucking exploded into a fiery hellfire because the animator's wife and vocalist for the game divorced him out of boredom
Source?