Comfy Ring

Brehs, I'm literally crying.
Why is it so cofy? Vidya will never be this good again.

Post you best Elden Ring screenshots.

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.02.28 - 15.42.05.16.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

flipsimu.com/?id=KwzpR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's his problem anyway?

Attached: 20220228074416_1.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Haven't seen this yet.

For me it's the tortoise room

>Tags: Fingering

>need finger but finger in short try finger
Fucking faggots

>GRRM introduces the fingers as some esoteric metaphysical concept depicting different branches of reality or some shit
>Miyazaki: LOL ACTUAL GIANT FINGERS EVERYWHERE

Do I need to find the map to uncover Liurnia to make sense of the simple map telling me where to find the Glintstone Key? I've just been wandering around but the swamp is making me want to kill myself

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 16.58.58.43.png (1360x768, 1.54M)

>Tfw Astel
What the fuck did i just fight.

Attached: 1616359644852.jpg (192x160, 12.16K)

>my girlfriend killed my best bud
this is betrayal of the highest order

Attached: 20220228181956_1.jpg (2560x1440, 432.21K)

Comfy/10

>She also fucked him

ELDEN KEK

So uh... what exactly do rune arcs do? I'm scared to use one because I don't want to waste them.

I got the blood slash thing and i feel like sekiro again

Why the FUCK does Miriam have a Flash Sword that does so much damage, FUCK OFF.

give more HP if you dont have a great rune equipped. Otherwise it increases the effects of your great rune if you got one equipped. Theyre the rewards for being a yellow summon.

did i miss a boss in sifora? i just went through it and ended up at an elevator to red region

Attached: 1604346870221.png (500x628, 138.18K)

is maliketh required? i don't wanna do this anymore

They are the Humanity/Ember of this game.
They basically unlock your full potential which is by awakening your equipped Great Rune.
You lose the effect on death so you have to use one again.

Do it.
The absolute bastard actually STEALS YOUR SOULS WHEN YOU DIE apparently.
Like, when you get them back, you'll notice there's less than usual. I don't know how people figured out it was him but supposedly it is.

>Play Elden Ring hoping its hard
>Instead it makes me hard
Damn

Attached: 20220301091416_1.jpg (1920x1080, 140.02K)

Got it, thanks. Does equipping a great rune give you more HP?

So I've got 20 dex, 41 Faith, and high Mind. Other stats are all pretty low. Literally only put one point into health so far.

What should I be putting points into now?
>More Faith just to make my damage better?
>More Dex to cast faster and get better damage?
>Endurance to raise my carrying capacity and get the light roll?
>More Mind for more casting?
>Arcane for possible future incantations that need it?

Attached: dragonkin down.jpg (2304x1296, 662.27K)

It does nothing until you use a Rune Arc

yes

activate the 8 torches scattered around the area

Attached: 20220228223742_1.jpg (2560x1440, 697.53K)

Miyazaki is based

I want to go home
How do i go back to home
I want to go home
Fucking Patches

Attached: Take me home.jpg (1920x1080, 600.33K)

The risk I took was calculated, but man am I bad at math.

Attached: 1245620_20220301001502_1.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

I thought fringefolk hero grave was peak fromkino, but oh boy wait till you see gelmir hero grave

Ok i got home for some reason it was blocking the fast travel

You have a bonfire right there. Go home.

>finally start getting good looking gear after wearing the starting stuff for 25 fucking hours
>they're all heavy as hell and make me fatroll
come on now

I really hope I'll get a Havel's Ring equivalent that gives me like 50 points of extra equip load. No way I'm gonna raise my endurance above 20 when stamina regens so fast; no point in having a large pool

Attached: 5b2fc50e4a16b0827d2146ccbb1d6848.png (416x578, 165.49K)

You gotta sit at a Grace.
Touching one/respawning at one doesn't actually count.

fromchads... I KNEEL

the fact that the fucking muder truck sometimes took random paths made that fucking dungeon even worse

You get the equip load raising talisman from killing Godrick.

So rune arcs are basically embers? But you get whatever your runes do instead?

How come I lose damage going from +24 to +25

I started as a Vagabond and now my stats are all over the place. I'm about 12 hours in. Would it be retarded to start fresh on a new character so that I can do things properly?

Holy fucking kino. I can't believe this quest actually ended on such a good note.

Attached: 1642166732955.jpg (1910x1080, 406.04K)

Should I do this? I bet it's going to kill her that guy seemed sketchy as fuck.

Attached: 20220228184054_1.jpg (2560x1440, 325.16K)

Where the niggershitting fuck are the tier 3 smithing stones. I'm fucking tired of being stuck at +7

I would go for light roll if you aren't using shields

Do you ever get more charges for the physick, or the ability to add more than two tears?

I think there's someone else you can give that sketchy potion to.

How do you guys take screenshots? Good only "Print screen" or what? Because of the display I'm using, "print screen" gives a washed out picture that's all gray.

I was 'overleveled' but yes, Godrick is waaaay easier than Margit the Faggot. I don't know what FROM was thinking, unless it was to actually filter everyone.

I've personally come to the conclusion that ER is much more of a RPG than the souls games, meaning you really do need to give consideration to your stats/levels/weapon upgrades much more so than before. With the way poise works and the retard flail 20 attack chains enemies have you really need a "stat buffer" cos even souls experts are gonna get rekt if they don't play perfectly

You will get to almost level 100 by the end, you are still early

How the fuck do I deal with the abductor virgin duo?

Attached: 1245620_20220301003305_1.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

you can do the steam one by just pressing F12. Fraps is still my go-to if I want the good png quality though.

Rolled Samurai because he looked cool, was pleased with the accessibility:depth ratio of the build, looking forward to the other classes.

Try ShareX

it's to tell everyone to go upgrade their character by exploring

>It is a jump gets scuffed for some reason and you barely move fowards episode
thankfully 25k souls doesnt mean much at level i am

>Godrick is waaaay easier than Margit the Faggot.
how? He hits just as hard, he has 3x the health, and his attacks hit everywhere and he shits fire the second half of the fight. Did you just hit a streak of beginner's luck?

Windows Key + PrntScreen

Summon jelly or something to pull agro for a bit, go light and learn how to roll. Jumping heavy attacks when there are openings
If you see them in any way start to look like they will grab just fucking run/roll away or to the side

I have been convinced they intend you to buy the shackle from Patches to make the fight easier or just explore.

you missed two bosses to be exact

int or faith?

Attached: 1635686132256.jpg (845x480, 55.96K)

>weapon upgrades
This especially. God help you if you want to try out a new weapon partway through the game. Good luck trying to upgrade it.

What does the shackle even do

You can give it to her father, but I actually just gave it to her because I wanted to see what happens. 10 hours later, still no clue.

You can also give her the Stormhawk King, which I assume is
>give her potion, she becomes Seluvis's puppet to use
>give her father potion, he tries to turn it on Seluvis somehow
>give her Stormhawk King, she stops being a little bitch and becomes god tier or something

Why don't you play the game you fucking gremlin

He doesn't apparently move cancel and string together a million combos, and has ample 'resting' between attacks giving you time to do charge attacks on his ass.

Do I need to summon Nepehli during the Godrick fight to get the Arsenal Charm or can I kill him without her help?

I figured it out, they're weak to lightning. I'll burst one down while my summon distracts them.
Can be used to stun him twice.

>You can give it to her father
There's no option to give him the potion.

Attached: 20220228184655_1.jpg (2560x1440, 614.17K)

>mfw "strong foe ahead" but i overleveled even the endest of end game areas just to beat radahn 10 hours ago

Attached: 1630270382721.jpg (600x747, 42.82K)

I feel like Elden Ring delivers on picrel at its best moments. I think the game has many flaws, but that feeling of adventure, discovery, and awe is overwhelmingly triumphant.

Attached: 88F06FE3-AEAF-434C-883E-0490599DECB1.jpg (923x1024, 168.42K)

which spirit ashes are the best? and are the legendary ones like the mimic tear and oleg better than the normal ones?

I dont think so, i summoned her once, but i got him without her and i got the arsenal

It sounds like you're describing Mergit to me and not Godrik. Mergit would do like 2 moves before I'd get in his blindspot and charge attack him/combo him. Rodrick is like "Alright, there's a space I can -- wait no, he's doing his windstomp... AGAIN... or no, he jumped and ground-pounded"

It definitely does, a good part of my adventure has just been slow walking on top of my horse just admiring the scenery and atmosphere.

Attached: 1630236238698.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

flipsimu.com/?id=KwzpR

>yeah I'll just focus on STR/FTH!
>holy weapon buff incantation also requires INT
>blood buff incantation also requires ARC

welp

Don't give it to her now, exhaust talk options, talk to her father and leave and come back. She will be gone, she leaves to go to some village in the lake, just hug the western side and go up you will find it. Exhaust dialog there and she goes back. Then you can give it to her father. Zero clue what any of the 3 options does, seen no one talk about it.

>legendary ones like the mimic tear
user a fully upgraded Mimic Tear will solo bosses for you

Did this many people really get pranked by those two mages

Attached: 17f42bc063020-screenshotUrl.jpg (3840x2160, 479.67K)

He doesn't charge at you. He's slow. That's why. You can avoid him by sprinting the other way or rolling. You cannot do that with Margit because is faster.

Very important: can I get the turtle pope's hat? Need it for my faith character.

>Wow this game is pretty, wonder what the next zone will look like
>blood and poop land with dinodogs and gigacrows

Well my leaving stormveil and exploring the rest of the world killed Rodgier it seems. Goddrick is stil alive but Rodgier is not in Stormveil or the roundtable.

What the FUCK is up with this village?

Attached: eldenring_lN2j9WPX83.jpg (2560x1440, 989.63K)

>NPC drinks from their flask

some of the others probably can too though, right?

I never summoned her and she gave it to me. I did talk to her first though.

elden roid

whats the best grace to get to the divine tower from here? Im totally lost after killing morgott

Attached: masfoasgjfoawjgas.png (1271x835, 2.52M)

they're mad, right?

So you magicked him to death? Because "he's slow" doesn't help much when you're trying to melee him.

How the fuck do you dodge the sword breath the glintstone dragons have. That shit curves around rocks

>bird looks like a penguin
>run up to it and it starts to fly

Immersion broken!