Let's Go comes out

>Let's Go comes out
>"This game looks like garbage but it's the first Pokemon on the switch so I'm getting it"
>Sword and shield come out
>"This game looks like garbage but it's the new gen let me just try it out"
>Diamond and pearl remakes come out
>"This remake looks like garbage but sinnoh was top tier so I gotta buy it"
>Legends Arceus comes out
>"It's okay but boring a lot of the time. Im only buying another pokemon game if it's in this style in a modern era with towns and Pokemon breeding and competitive battles"
>Scarlett and violet get announced literally a month later
>"Well I guess I gotta try this one out since it's what I asked for."

$240.....about to be $300 im about to spend....on mediocre switch Pokemon games. Don't end up like me anons. It's like an addiction. Maybe just one more hit and I can feel the high I had back in the Johto remake days again...

Attached: 71HYKF4rO9L._SL1500_.jpg (926x1500, 207.38K)

>didn't buy Pokken, Mystery Dungeon, or Snap
You're not even a real crack addict.

I have mystery dungeon actually.

* Let's Go looks good, not super great if your standard is always BotW in terms of gameplay and art direction, now the gameplay is quite dumbed down, it is also just another Kanto pandering attempt.
* SwSh, yeah, a total clusterfuck.
* BDSP a way bigger clusterfuck.
* PLA was at least a bit interesting with the gameplay changes, graphically a downgrade from SwSh, apparently made with the same engine.
* ScVi seems to have gone for graphic fidelity in all the wrong places, presumably it may adopt PLA's mechanics but those also have a few downgrades.

I am personally interested in getting PLA for a change of pace but I have been skipping games since Gen 6.

Whoever bought BDSM deserved to be ripped off

I only regret BDSP. SwSh kind of but the DLC made it decent. LGPE was fine for what it was and PLA is one of the best Pokémon games made by Game Freak.

>Let's Go comes out
>It's fun
>Sword and shield come out
>They're fun
>Diamond and pearl remakes come out
>They're fun
>Legends Arceus comes out
>It's pure undiluted ludokino
>Pokemon Scarlet and Violet announced
>They're looking even better than past Pokémon
Why yes, I'll preorder as soon as possible, what gave it away?

Let's Go looked great, the fuck are you talking about?

get a fucking job
$300 is not money I earn that in a weekend

Get a fucking education and learn to read. Nobody said $300 is a lot of money.

Then why are you complaining about it bitch.

Because $300 is too much for mediocrity

>Mystery Dungeon
Got DX
>buy
Once it goes on sale for 50% or more

how comfy is arceus
also why did they drop it after a fucking month?

Attached: 1645751210543.gif (200x200, 250.13K)

>how comfy is arceus
A lot. Only problem is the lack of held items and abilities. Combat is too random and one/two shot though but still fun

>combat
>one/two shot
but user that's not fun
I know other pokemon games have this if you use types correctly, but they're already too easy to make it even easier

Battles I've noticed are actually harder in legends Arceus I've noticed. Sometimes the opponent just two shots you as well. Which sounds better, but the battling actually isn't really fun like it is in other games. Pokemon battles seemed like an after thought in legends Arceus unfortunately. The whole fun of the game is catching Pokemon, (which doesn't sound fun on the surface), but actually is.

Tldr: battling is worse than other Pokemon games. But catching Pokemon is significantly more fun and exciting

Snap has been the only good pokemon on the Switch. Gamefreak should lose the rights to the mainline games and give them to some nobody studio because time and again the spinoffs are better products.

The lack of items/abilities also makes a lot of pokemon useless. Been looking at tier lists out of curiosity and it's basically all legendaries. Not like it matters, game is easy in that regard. Even when you fight 1v3, one is the same level and the other two are like 30 levels below

You’re whipped, did you even buy the SwSh DLCs?

I haven't played a pokemon game since sun&moon and I'm not going to until they make something that isn't garbage.

I havent bought a pokemon game since X/Y

Depending on how S/V looks I may purchase it. But I'm gonna need to see more gameplay.