Open a chest in the swamp

>open a chest in the swamp
>get teleported to the end game area which is literally hell
Thanks Miyazaki san

Attached: uz18khk2fgk81.jpg (640x360, 38.2K)

Caelid is the epitome of based

Imagine if you had of found that chest before your third point of grace.

That's just Caelid, that's not the end of the game

I opened that chest like 5 times before getting teleported because I just walked away from the smoke.

>Get a peek at how nightmarish the game's aesthetic can be before teleporting back to the easy zone
kino

>teleporting
Are you a journalist?

Attached: 1636635291474.png (558x549, 531.01K)

Is everyone in Caleid immune to magic ? I'm playing a glintstone shit + carian knight sword and the first crow you find in the camp on the the road was like a miniboss.
The dogs are harder to kill than the hands found in the Carian Manor. Besides the map is uselss and this shitty red + music is giving me anxiety. Do I have to respect ?

I was still wearing my starting gear when I got teleported there
Its a Berserk reference

>use teleport on top of hill
>get transported to underground moon city

I love the teleport traps. Feels like D&D bullshitery.
>Open a chest on top of some random crumbling tower
>Teleported to some endgame area next to the huge ErdTree.
>Defeat the giant and got a decent HP regen talisman

I had a club and nothing else.

Attached: 1645136912942.png (473x535, 303.12K)

What crumbling tower? I want that talisman

What's even the point of teleport "traps" when there's always a sight of grace 2 steps away from your landing location? You can just recover your health, open the menu, and go back to where you were.

I didnt even have the horse and was wearing my prisoner armor, I started a new game until I found out I can just run past it into the swamp
That place is the eclipse scene from Berserk
Because fromsoft hates you

Attached: berserk-black-swordsman-demon-solar-eclipse-griffith-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x449, 28.58K)

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (537x544, 319.91K)

Does this game have Bloodborne level of creepy and disturbing shit? That's why Bloodborne is my favorite souls games I just love the creepy, disturbing, and unique enemies that game throws at you

not really the case with the Caelid one

there's an entire zone that's basically Blood Moon Yahar'gul

I believe the talisman is in a chest to the right of the giant. I don't know if you can get it without fighting the giant.

Altus Plateau hits harder than Caelid. General progression is Limgrave > Liurnia > Caelid > Altus > endgame.

Yes
Its more like the eclipse from Berserk

Bad news user, that's not even the end game area.
The end game area gets much much worse than that.

I got this cutscene in this hellhole. Couldn't hear her over the loud geysers spewing shit everywhere.

Attached: caelid swamp.jpg (3830x2153, 1.04M)

I did. Basically walked in a straight line from the starting area to the swamp ruins
Threw myself at the dungeon a few times then realised that I could barely even scratch the boss.
Died a few times in the swamp before I realised I could just fast travel back.
Fun times.

>TarniFWWSHHHHHHHHH
>I besFSSHHHHHHHHH

I'm still early game but there's definitely a lot of Bloodborne-esque creepy elements. Limb severing and grafting, eyeballs treated like candy, beastfolk, references to cosmic events, and a few eldritch horrors even early game.

>find op gear in it
Thanks Miyazaki

Attached: d90b9e17dd58cb042773b105fd83712c210c96817d469f8e0dd72d63340f1741_1.png (640x674, 418.86K)

Oh look another whogivesafuck-tier post from a literal nigger who was exposed on /soc/ and Any Forums

>get there
>hope to finaly get a new staff and sorceries
>get a dogshit staff for bad spells, a strong staff that can't be upgraded, and a retarded staff with 50 stat requirement

Attached: eeeeeh.png (750x711, 86.97K)

Same here, I havent even killed any bosses back then

Attached: FMbA4GqXwAUk6sX.jpg (650x680, 75.46K)

>just teleported to the floating castle with tornadoes and dragons
What the fuck

Two fully-charged attacks from a colossal weapon will topple it. You can just chain-poise-break it death. The talisman is pathetically slow, though.

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

>end game area
Oh my sweet summer child.

It's more a quality of life thing. It's not gonna save you from getting one shot, but it'll let you ignore chip damage without burning a sip.

the Meteorite Staff is a fucking hard carry

based. i thought the cost was too high but it even hits the spastic ninjas that pebbles can't touch

Kill yourself

it's because the AI is retarded and dodges when you cast it rather than when it launches or when it's about to connect

it's a good spot
go left outside the crystal mine and theres a gross plague dog, in the rubbles nearby you get a ash to summon it

The elevator down to the massive underground cave was absolutel kino.

>damn this is taking a long time
>DAMN, this IS taking a long time
>woah what the fuuuuuuuuuck

Is that spell a sorcery?

Yes

Anyone else feel like you just aren’t getting enough runes per enemy? Or is it just me?

Runes are scarce in the beginning area(s).

yep. pretty sure i got more levels off breaking skulls for gold runes than from mobs and bosses

You lose runes on death even if you pick them back up. At least I noticed that in the dungeons.

it's only in one (1) dungeon and only if you talk to a certain NPC