Master duel

grave keepers field maybe

Attached: 1631385845677.png (1602x932, 3.3M)

I love Dark Magician girl!

Attached: 1637875384532.jpg (2304x4096, 1.12M)

I also love Dark Magician girl!

But I don't like niggers.

Room ID: 237186
Spectator ID: 879693

dead game

Daily reminder if you don't use a field or have a pet that matches your deck, you're a complete retard.

Im going to lose to charmers because i had this shit set to off by mistake and couldnt active maxx c, im a fucking idiot

I am 3 matches away from Plat. I have been grinding with my Dark Magician deck. Please wish me luck, guys.

Attached: atem.gif (500x335, 940.28K)

>guy ashes own maxx c
>immediately surrenders

loooooool

You won't make it in time

Is this datamined or fan made?

Post deck.

Too little too late. You have 6 minutes left.

I'm guessing you bricked kuriboh user?

>only just realised the time
FUCK

Attached: quagmiretoilet.gif (640x640, 1.85M)

How do I summon Dark Law turn 1?

Attached: file.png (474x694, 600.02K)

shoulda popped the masquerena before the link summon. gg nicketh.

its in the files, I replaced the ritual cage field with it, still working on getting rid of the ritual cage efx tho

Meta decks are good but obscure competent decks are almost good too.
27 win streak on ranked but to be fair most of these are beginners or bad players.
I did beat some decent players with meta decks though. People simply don't read cards.

>summon hero
>activate mask change
>summon dark law

If you run a deck full of cards no one has heard of and they have lengthy/complicated descriptions you can actually get close to timing out opponents that have to read and reread all of your cards

I hope one of the music tracks for this field is the one with the operatic woman singing

How do I search for mask change?
I have a hard time special summoning shadow mist turn 1.

Post decks

Charmer field, pet, and card sleeves when?

Shadow Mist.

Village really screwed you up, huh?

Attached: 1640826684319.png (857x807, 323.22K)

A hero lives, send her to the graveyard and turn down her first effect. Then use the Water Hero to summon her from the grave.

Emergency call -> solid soldier

In the future, maybe tag room announcement posts with "meta" or "casual" so people know what kind of duels to expect? The Any Forums rooms have mostly been casual (which is great and I've had a ton of fun), but I'd also like to see rooms that are "meta practice rooms" so we have a place to practice playing against meta decks without fear of de-ranking. I would like to play my thundra deck against eldlich etc and get feedback on how to play better so I can actually get out of plat V at some point.

If that sounds like a stupid idea then just ignore this post.

Quick question
If a card cannot be targeted by card effects, can my card effect that doesn't state target but rather return 1 card to their hand work?

yeah I could use a room like that to practice my adamancipator deck.

Yes.

Well fuck me in the dick. I could of turned this around way earlier. GG Darklord

Attached: Capture.png (158x133, 53.37K)

Yes
Likewise, if a card is unaffected by card effect you can still target them

based cvnnytrix

Attached: 1643919949783.png (421x614, 344.39K)

pedos get the rope