How do I get good at drawing (for my game)

How do I get good at drawing (for my game)

Attached: 2350741754_ffb7026956_b.jpg (768x1024, 215.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLqWX7onVmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's impossible...

Ok. Now what

You pay an artist to do it.

>Learn human anathomy, perspectives, etc., that is necessary for your game's art.
>Learn whatever style you want to put to your game and STICK TO IT.

Definitely a dirty duck.

I can show you a few things but im kinda ass too

Duck bros... We had a hard time..

Well id like to help but i cant find my pc's info booklet that has my Mom's email and pc/manufacturer info in it and im pretty sure it was my cousin that handled the funeral arragnements that took it, right, miss priss?

Attached: file.png (1967x2560, 2.28M)

k lmao sorry P, but blaming someone close to thing is a good way for thing to pop back up out of nowhere
why does that work????

Make a deal with the devil user

put effort in do u believe every world renwoned artists got gud overnight successful individuals work their assess there is no substitute nothing in this world comes for free user also this reply was INEVITABO

Attached: 7e3.jpg (680x877, 25.8K)

I just wanna draw good coom art for my game

Probably put your computer and phone away and draw daily for hours for years.

God, I would love to watch that duck get tortured. I would like to see someone rip that creature's bill off and then rip its wings off. Then jam a huge straw down its throat and cram it as far down its intestines as possible. I think that would be pretty cool.

this is a meme right

Asking this probably means you've never actually tried hard at something in your life. You need to start investing hours of your life daily on drawing. Not just mindless drawing but actual studies on stuff that you're not familiar with like anatomy and perspective.
There are some good books out there but I feel that self teaching how to draw from 0 is too much for people without prior discipline to learning. Either grind it out, pay for good (not meme) art lessons, or hire a real artist to do the work for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=WLqWX7onVmU

Yeah, but it's a good one. Though I feel that people of today's world have a hard time understanding Loomis for some reason. Vilppu is much better.

Trace hundreds of hours. Don’t trace sprites directly to your game but don’t let these fuckers lie to you that real artists don’t trace. You have to train your hands.

everyone specifically calls out that one for being "retard levels of difficulty" whenever its posted
im not reading any of that
sorry for your paragraphs

ngmi. sorry. At least go learn how to photocopy from Krenz so you can rip off [Your favorite gatcha character].

Frauds get called out so quickly nowadays that it's impossible to hide that fact that your work is traced. Especially in japan where you get crucified if they find out you traced somebody else's work.
It's interesting that everybody suggests learning by tracing, before everybody just learned by "drawing" or rather copying what you see. I feel that today's generation doesn't enjoy the process but they desperately want the result. There's nothing wrong with using references but you need to train your eye to understand what exactly you're depicting on the canvas.

I feel that people don't know how to teach themselves nowadays. At least watch the video friend.

I don't even now anymore, the ones that usually recommend it are /ic/ crabs

know