The state of video games

The state of video games

Attached: 0452534A-D11D-4768-AAC4-2AA6A45BA8A2.jpg (690x608, 379.4K)

>drakengard 3
>most popular
you fucking absolute what?
also what a crock of shit the most popular games are like cod and pokemon shit and bethesda skyrim shit

No one finishes those, or there isn't a convenient way to track completion. Still those are surprisingly high completion rates for NieR/Drakengard, so I wonder if those are counting any ending or the true endings.

Normies have shit taste and don't beat games. Who knew?

This statistic is retarded. Someone just downloaded the game from steam and may completed it without booting steam itself. There's no point having working steam along with singleplayer games, unless muh achievements.

>Batman Arkham Asylum
>41% finished it on easy
>29% on normal
Fucking what? The game was still piss easy even when I played on hard. I refuse to believe this is real

Attached: 1450968169563.jpg (800x450, 37.2K)

meanwhile
>7 Days to Die - 400 hours making a zombie blender slaughterhouse and masturbating to trader jen
>Rust - 1200 hours trolling faggots with a custom soundboard i made from old 4chanpartyvan server sounds
>Minecraft - 3000 hours burning down kids bases with lava, building giant penises and digging single block holes down to bedrock all over the map
take the creative pill, only brainless fags play story shit

>Portal

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Post your howlongtobeat record RIGHT NOW or something bad will happen to you

Attached: hltb.jpg (874x1223, 106.4K)

Can't imagine giving a shit.

>nier and drakengard
>most popular games

iToddler OP

COPE

Yes, the most popular games are the ones people actually feel compelled to finish. If millions buy a product but only 20

20% of people beat it, which is the only purpose for a game to exist is people finishing it, then its not actually popular

The fact that this board praises games advertised by the dorito pope himself is fucking laughable

>More finished Replicant than Automata
What the fuck?
What the fuck?
What the fuck?
Replicant is so fucking boring half the time when you're doing the grindy fucking slogfest sidequests with no fast travel I'm surprised any amount of normies can stomach it

A lot of people who get games don't finish them? So what? Games are a big time investment, if someone's not feeling a game, they do something else.

it literally fucking isnt, you buy a game and beat it that weekend, then you play something else. You faggot zoomers, we used to have deadlines at Blockbuster for our rentals and had to finish the titles in a week

I wish I could get into survival games that aren't Minecraft or terraria so I could troll on them. I've tried Conan exiles but if you're not in the #1 wholesome reddit discord clan on the server you're at war with them. I've tried ark but I haven't been able to get into it even when playing with friends

But why you dedicate any amount of time on something you weren't having fun with? It doesn't matter if it's 'relatively short' for a video game, we're still talking about hours.