Elden Ring honest opinion

Finished the game a while ago, honestly i don't understand why people are so crazy about it.

Elden Ring is nothing more but just another Dark Souls but now with a mostly boring open world, just more of the same.

This seems like it's just blind fans just insta loving the game just because From made it, but if you stop to analyze what you are playing, you can easily see that it's the same thing again.

If you like the game cool, but i am just tired of playing the same thing ever since DS1, thank god i got this game for free thanks to a friend.

Attached: 150211.jpg (2924x4096, 3.12M)

>rush through
>it's boring!

Finished in 4 days, i didn't rush, after playing Dark Souls for so many years the games become easy to play.

>finished in 4 days
kek, post you Map+Underground, guaranteed you rushed through.

Attached: shazamtranny.jpg (2140x1699, 1.86M)

Obviously i didn't explore absolutely everything the game has to offer, don't care to do it honestly, i just played the game on my own pace.

If you engage in all the optional filler content you're gonna find the game even more boring.

>THE SEQUEL IS TOO MUCH LIKE THE OTHER GAMES WHY IS THE SEQUEL A SEQUEL REEEEE
Faggot opinion you got there

Attached: 1645218136018m.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

A sequel is supposed to improve on what is already there, i don't think that Elden Ring improved on DS3 for example, also Elden Ring is not a sequel to anything.

Nice larp.

It's literally not a sequel, Elden Ring is a new IP.

dark souls was a copy pasted game

Everyone single person who doesn’t think Elden Ring isn’t the best game in atleast 10 years is a tranny or has brown skin. Not even memeing it’s just an observation

Didn't read but I'm gonna buy this game when it's $20 in 6 months
Is it really possible to be over leveled to the point where you can just turn this game into an actual hack and slash game? Where I can tank a billion hits and 1-3 shot every boss?

>if you dont like the game you are shazamposting

holy fuck shazam ruined some of you faggots.

Attached: 1636904358617.gif (295x255, 1.34M)

I did all the side content in the first area and I was never overleveled. I did lose a bit of souls though.

You did this to yourself.

fucking kill yourself faggot peice of shit troll, KILL YOURSLEF

(OP) I was trying to give an honest hopinnion about the game, i thought it was ok, nothing special, and considering i have played DS1, 2, 3, Blood Borne and Sekiro i didn't expect the game to blow my mind or anything.
Obviously with all the hype i thought that maybe i was wrong and they made some serious gameplay changes and additions to improve the "Souls" formula more, obviously after finishing the game it wasn't the case.
The open world for example was something of a novelty for me, i was a bit afraid it would be another case of an empty boring open world and in many cases it was, not entirely but enough for me to not have enjoyed very much.
Over all i think Elden Ring is an ok game, it's not bad at all obviously, but it sure isn't this amazing second coming of God that people are making it out to be.

Attached: 2B1L1E8.png (700x536, 629.06K)

The open world doesn't seem to add anything to the roll, hit, roll formula. In fact in a lot of cases it detracts from the boss fights since terrain fucks everything up constantly. This is a solidly 7/10 game.

Yes, if i had to give a score out of ten, i would say 7/10 is a fair enough score to give.

>accuse everyone of being discord raiders with ONE image and a pastebin ->
>get super butthurt when people ask you to post more evidence or post the invite link
>no one EVER does
>the pastebin says some incredulously falseflag tier shit like "Contact your superior if you have any questions" as if shitposters have a fucking ranking system to compare to the armed forces

You faggots tried to anti flop this game so hard that you're trying to astroturf positive thinking about it

Post your maps

Get over it.